Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to get couch cleaned

Options
  • 12-10-2009 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking to get a couch cleaned ( 3 seater, 2 seater and foot stool)- wondering if anyone knows anyone that does it and can they give me a contact number?
    Also what kind of price woud be normal?

I've checked the Golden Pages but would like to get a recommendation.
    cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Rylan

http://www.cleaningdoctor.ie/galway.html

Rang john Coen from this site not so long ago and he quoted me €100 for a 3-1-1. Have not got the job done yet so can't say weather it is a good job. If you do use him or another let us know if they are any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

you could also try Chemdry. I don't have a number for them.

I think that B&Q rent out carpet cleaners; they may have something similar for sofas.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

The B&Q hires out a RugDoctor that has a special extension for stairs and upholstery.
    I just used it on carpets in my house on Sunday, was fantastic.
    Also have detergent left if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭babycheeks

Rylan wrote: »
    http://www.cleaningdoctor.ie/galway.html

Rang john Coen from this site not so long ago and he quoted me €100 for a 3-1-1. Have not got the job done yet so can't say weather it is a good job. If you do use him or another let us know if they are any good.

I've used John twice and he does an amazing job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭alibabba

i hired out the rugdoctor rather than paying someone to do the job for me.
    did carpets in 4 rooms in the house, the furniture, and both cars outside.
    total cost 60 euro and loads and loads of elbow grease.

• Advertisement
Advertisement