Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i hope this never happens....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Unfortunatly for us it could well happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Luka Modric has a growing set of admirers, his performances for Tottenham Hotspur since signing from Dynamo Zagreb for £16.5 million, have set him apart at White Hart Lane as their only potential world class player.

C*nts.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

to be honest, because he's so small...i dont think fergie would fancy him! He's never had any player of as small a size as him! the only one i could think of was maybe larsson, but he was stronger and had a proven record and was only a loan signing too

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

They, or anyone else for that matter, can only buy him if we sell. If we show real ambition, and are in Europe next season, (CL please) then I think he would stay. New giant stadium on the way, good style of play, why would he leave. It's time we stopped selling our beter players. Whats crucial with all outr best players is that they are on long term contracts, so if sold, it's on our terms at our price. Carrick and defoe were sold because we let their copntracts run too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Plus, with that muppet Comolloli not in charge of buyin/sellin and only harry! I think we have a better chance of holdin on to our better players if that should happen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

j.griff wrote: »
    Like Berbs, it is only a matter of time..............unless, we can break into the top 4 - and I don't see that this year so next summer could be a tough one........

Advertisement