Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for new Sony phone?

• 12-10-2009 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Morning all,

I'm looking to buy a new sony ericsson phone. Looking for something that will last forever but have no interest in bells and whistles etc.
    Couldn't really find where to find them on the internet. Just looking for the phone and i'll lash my own sim card into it.

Any advice?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

k800. Almost bombproof.I tried everything I could to destroy it. Dropped it into a swimming pool. Ran over it with a jeep and it just kept going. Until my son brought it out to play one day and he came back and it just wouldnt work anymore.......Kids eh!!!

Great camera. Great music player.You wont regret it

with regards to getting one they usually pop up on Adverts fairly regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭The Minstrel

Thanks, sounds like a decent phone. Any idea where is the cheapest place that I might buy one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭xanthor

Three years later, still see plenty of K800s around. Surprisingly sturdy phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement