Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discovery Channel gone from NTL

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Discovery channel just went blank on friday, hasn't been on since. Sucks cuz its the channel i really watch. does anyone know anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

T'is indeed gone, I scanned for it again last night and no joy. They are still broadcasting on the frequency (a black screen) so it may just be a temporary thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I'm pretty sure that it's still on the digital service. Maybe it's a fault?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you talking about an analogue service (wire direct to TV) or digital - signal comes via a box?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Sconsey

Are you talking about an analogue service (wire direct to TV) or digital - signal comes via a box?

Analogue, cable direct to the TV, no digital box or any of that kerfuffel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Yeah, we noticed that too.

I'm actually kinda glad that it's not just us - we get free cable from the landlords upstairs included in the rent so I didn't want to complain 'cause that'd just be rude considering how cool it is of them to let us have it, and it's not like we can phone customer care on it since we're not customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Mine's back now. Anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

f1dan wrote: »
    Mine's back now. Anyone else?

aye aye cap'n!

Advertisement