Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Insurance not Paying!!

Options
  • 12-10-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hi There
    I have a credit card insurance for which I paid dearly over the last 10 years. Now as I need that insurance to help, they are dragging their feet and constantly looking for more info. This goes on now since April. Has anybody experience with CC Insurance and specially St. Andrews which acts for MBNA?!

Regards Oliver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Yes. Its an absolute joke
    I had ppi for redundancy. Tried to claim and 5or6 pages had to be filled in, I also needed forms from my ex employer and forms from the social welfare.
    I had it all complete and sent it off.
    Waited a month and still no word.
    Then finally got a letter saying one of the forms was missing. I dont know how because they were all together.
    So I had to do it again.

But what happened in the end was after 2 months i got a new job so have up on the claim.

The thing I also found with these forms that if every i was not dotted they would not accept it.
    This was with st andrews.
    What are they asking for?

Advertisement