Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook (Zynga) Poker

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Farmsville is quality. (insert headshaking what am I doing with my life here). But No really I enjoy it. I find it really relaxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

jbravado wrote: »
    Farmsville is quality. (insert headshaking what am I doing with my life here). But No really I enjoy it. I find it really relaxing.

I much prefer Farmtown, never got into Farmville.

I still play Yoville the odd time too.

Farmtown u say?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think you know you have a problem when the first thing that comes into your head when work rings you asking you to come is early is that now all your dishes will be spoilt in Cafe World :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Cafe World, Farm Town, Farm Ville? Please tell me you people are on some sort of huge level

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

KevIRL wrote: »
    Cafe World, Farm Town, Farm Ville? Please tell me you people are on some sort of huge level

+1 - This has got to be one huge level, right?

jbravado wrote: »
    Farmtown u say?

yup!

AdMMM wrote: »
    I think you know you have a problem when the first thing that comes into your head when work rings you asking you to come is early is that now all your dishes will be spoilt in Cafe World :(

Thats nothing! I had a whole farm of peppers in Farmtown and miscalculated when they would be ready/wasted and lost a whole farm *sob*

Cost me about 100k that boob :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

pok3rplaya wrote: »
    Think thats bad, hell I got a bad beet on Farmville once, only got $1 for it at the market instead of the usual $25.

LMAO :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    that farmville gets on my wick. I use facebook to get my creep on, plain and simple. I don't want no sheep

quality

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Getting a kick out of reading this. Yer all gone mad

Going to log a decent Farmville session now.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

This thread has just made me feel at least 20 years older. I've no idea what yis are on about. Thanks guys.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm with my elderly northern buddy above on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

KevIRL wrote: »
    level no i think. you paid 545 doolar or euro for play chips though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eeeeej

well so what if it rigged its aplay game on a social site,if anythig this is good for poker might get some more fish back in the pond.
    zynga poker chips are worth good money, i play 5 mill sit and go's, if u were to buy 5 mill chips of a dodgy salesman even they would cost 15 u. s dollars, gob smacked, ur a tool mate, the chance of a four of a kind is 1/1000 this beatch got 3 four of's in 5 hands, RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED, i gave my 80 million chips to a friend, i refuse to play this rigged crap, cause it makes me really pissed off, ful of bad beats, full house beaten by 4 of a kind, or royal flush and so so so so on, zynga, ur lucky i live in australia or id bloody blow ur rigged crap building up
    lmfao too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

last year, i used to say to people on poker

"who wants my chips, my computer is broke and wont let me play right"

so people would say "i do please"

so i say, now listen to this :cool:

"follow me to a private table and when the first cards come up ill tell you my hand and if you have the better hand of the two ill go all in and let you win.."

so they say "well why dont you just stand up and let me have the chips?"

and id say "thats whats wrong with my computer, wont let me stand up"

so the gullible fools would play along and anytime i had a worse hand than the opponent id let the turn pass and id say "oh sorry, missed my turn :("

and anytime i had a better hand id say "you have the better hand, go all in and ill let you win!"

so theyd go all in and id take their chips!

some even got fooled twice, by me saying "oh sorry, i pressed the wrong button" and the best thing was taking alllll the chips off someone after they worked so hard! :P

i ended up with 65 million chips, i earned the first 100k throught playing, then i won about 4 million as i didnt really care what i spent as i had so many chips...

but then i got suspended from bebo poker :( but now im on facebook poker!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Daithio9

mink_man wrote: »
    last year, i used to say to people on poker

"who wants my chips, my computer is broke and wont let me play right"

so people would say "i do please"

so i say, now listen to this :cool:

"follow me to a private table and when the first cards come up ill tell you my hand and if you have the better hand of the two ill go all in and let you win.."

so they say "well why dont you just stand up and let me have the chips?"

and id say "thats whats wrong with my computer, wont let me stand up"

so the gullible fools would play along and anytime i had a worse hand than the opponent id let the turn pass and id say "oh sorry, missed my turn :("

and anytime i had a better hand id say "you have the better hand, go all in and ill let you win!"

so theyd go all in and id take their chips!

some even got fooled twice, by me saying "oh sorry, i pressed the wrong button" and the best thing was taking alllll the chips off someone after they worked so hard! :P

i ended up with 65 million chips, i earned the first 100k throught playing, then i won about 4 million as i didnt really care what i spent as i had so many chips...

but then i got suspended from bebo poker :( but now im on facebook poker!!!

A play money hustler, legendary.

Advertisement