Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mould in Bedroom and Bathroom???

• 12-10-2009 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Recently moved houses and I'm having problems with mould in bathroom above the shower etc and in my roon on the wall where there is not much ventilitation due to the bed and it not being a very big room... I'm going to try to positon my bed differently but how do I bget rid of this horrible problem and keep this from happening again? Getting quite worried as I already having problems breathing and this will only make it worse from what I hear

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Why dont you put in a vent, a bathroom should have one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭skingtile

you need an extractor fan in the shower area. check to see if there is insulation to the ceiling in your bedroom as the warm moist air is cooling and condensing on the cold surface or you may just have to improve ventilation to the bedroom

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

<mod edit, link to removed banned post taken out. >

i especially love the 1 line on dry-lining in the insulation section and a similar statement in the 'mould in bedroom' section:D

Advertisement