Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 return of the hidden planet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

And what are they being pressured not to reveal? How do you know this? Whats your evidence (please dont post a youtube video) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

It seems your not too phased with the discovery of water on the moon.Discovering water on the moon won't change our very way of thinking, I never said anything of the sort.

It is my understanding that India has photographed many structures on the moon.I don't have "evidence" because they have not released any "yet".
    They surveyed the lunar surface and photographed three-dimensional topography.

3000 orbits acquiring 70000 images of the lunar surface, Some of these images have a resolution of up to 5 metres, providing a sharp and clear picture of the Moon's surface, while many images sent by some of the other missions had a 100-metre resolution.

Will they be released to the public? ;)

It is my understanding that India has photographed many structures on the moon.I don't have "evidence" because they have not released any "yet".

3000 orbits acquiring 70000 images of the lunar surface, Some of these images have a resolution of up to 5 metres, providing a sharp and clear picture of the Moon's surface, while many images sent by some of the other missions had a 100-metre resolution.

Everything you posted after "I don't have "evidence" " was invalidated by this sentence.

Im going to ask the obvious, if you have no evidence or any proof what so ever, then how do you know?

Everything you posted after "I don't have "evidence" " was invalidated by this sentence.

Im going to ask the obvious, if you have no evidence or any proof what so ever, then how do you know?
    Let me ask you a question?What are you trying to achieve with the demanding of evidence on here?
    What's your goal?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

fair question but also a fair and probably more appropriate question is what are you trying to achieve by putting forth theories with absolutely nothing solid to back them up?

like its everyones right to believe what they want but once you post about it on a forum you should expect it to be questioned otherwise this place is just an outlet for fantasy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,239 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

So if you have no evidence of this how can you possibly know that they did?

Wow that's a lot of information.
    You'd think if they weren't going to release any of these pictures they'd cover up these facts.

But yes they probably will release the pictures.
    Most of the will be pretty uninteresting to the public.

Let me ask you a question?What are you trying to achieve with the demanding of evidence on here?
    What's your goal?

From the forum charter

• Claims, Evidence, Proof
    If you are stating something as fact please post your sources or any relevant links/info. Doing so will strengthen your point. Where someone states something as their opinion it is just that, an opinion. Asking "why" they believe something if fine, demanding proof/evidence is not.

I dont have a goal, but it annoys me when people post stuff and cant back up anything they are saying. To me thats just Trolling.

I don't require evidence to talk about something, I'm sorry guys.

I don't require evidence to talk about something, I'm sorry guys.

So then since you said yourself that you have no evidence or basis for your belief, how is it any different from complete fiction?

It's no different at all king mob. So now where do you go from here?

• Advertisement

It's no different at all king mob. So now where do you go from here?

So then if it's no different than any fiction why do you believe it is fact?

King Mob wrote: »
    So then if it's no different than any fiction why do you believe it is fact?
    Your not making much sense.What avenue are you trying to go down now?

Your not making much sense.What avenue are you trying to go down now?

I'm asking you why you believe something is fact when you yourself admit it is no different than complete fiction.

I thought that would be clear.

What conclusion are you looking for king mob?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

This is painful.

What conclusion are you looking for king mob?
    I don't know what my conclusion will be because you aren't answering these simple questions.
    I have this weird compulsion to only make conclusions after I get the evidence.

Why do you believe something to be fact when it is indistinguishable from complete fiction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Clare_Guy

saw a trailer for the movie 2012, looks interesting, hopefully it'll give us some useful advice for it?!...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

Well to a degree, yes, but not in the way people would typically expect. Given the fractal and recursive nature of reality, patterns within patterns. Most biological systems are fractal, including time. The very foundations of creation are based on recursive mathematics. The rescusion simply extends out from the very small to the very large.

A quick overview of history clearly reveals repetition and cycles.

The three known radii of hydrogen are a perfect multiple of phi times the planck length (to within about 1/1000 accuracy).
    The same goes for planetary periods as well as many scales in between the two. Now this is obviously measurable.

So we have a reality that self-references itself at every stage (i.e. fractal implosion courtesy of phi). It's no leap to imagine the emergent behavior of the system would then be self-referencing, fractal and, thusly, cyclic.

In this way prediction of system behaviour is like predicting the position of the Earth about the Sun at a certain future date. I believe certain ancient civilisations had an ability to see these patterns and made predictions based on it.

Given the nature of fractaility it just requires the imagination to view the system at different scales to see the behavior repeated.

Nick

Can somone send me a link to translate the above...... pain in head have i

I don't know what my conclusion will be because you aren't answering these simple questions.
    I have this weird compulsion to only make conclusions after I get the evidence.

Why do you believe something to be fact when it is indistinguishable from complete fiction?

If you have no food how can you keep posting?

If you have no food how can you keep posting?

I'm sorry, what?

You've stopped making sense.

I have asked you very very simple questions.
    Why is it so hard for you to answer them?

Why do you believe the Indian space agency is covering up the existence of structures on the moon when you admit you have no basis to believe this?

• Advertisement

Call it faith.

Call it faith.

That doesn't make any sense I'm afraid.
    You made a statement of fact without anything to back it up.
    Even with "faith" it's no different than making it up.

For example:

I believe that the Indian space agency is covering up evidence of a giant rabbit who makes marshmallows and lives on the moon.
    I have no evidence or basis to believe this, but I have faith in the rabbit.

So can you explain why your belief for which you have no basis for is any different to something I just made up and have no basis for?
    Because there really isn't any difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭cable842

I dont know what all this 2012 crap is all about about they have everyone on board.

what Im worried is that what are they up too ? whats the game plan

what are they planning...... ?

That doesn't make any sense I'm afraid.
    You made a statement of fact without anything to back it up.
    Even with "faith" it's no different than making it up.

For example:

I believe that the Indian space agency is covering up evidence of a giant rabbit who makes marshmallows and lives on the moon.
    I have no evidence or basis to believe this, but I have faith in the rabbit.

So can you explain why your belief for which you have no basis for is any different to something I just made up and have no basis for?
    Because there really isn't any difference.

It's just something I feel.

It's just something I feel.

So you just "feel" that the Indian space agency is covering something up?

That really is no different than making it up to be honest.

What leads you to "feel" the Indians are covering anything up?

Have you considered the possibility that your "feeling" might be wrong?

Tune into my frequency! :D

Tune into my frequency! :D

So I can take it you have no interest in actually discussing your claim?

So I can take it you have no interest in actually discussing your claim?
    I'm very open minded.

I'm very open minded.

But you don't seem to believe that you could be wrong. Nor do you want to actually want to question what you believe.

How is that open minded?

• Advertisement

But you don't seem to believe that you could be wrong. Nor do you want to actually want to question what you believe.

How is that open minded?
    I am following my gut,it usually serves me pretty well.
    Are you questioning my gut?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement