Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 return of the hidden planet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,315 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

mysterious wrote: »
    To be quite frank I don't care if it hurts or offends any of you that the Sirius star was known to be a Binary/Trinary star before mainstream science. I don't think its relevant either.

There are people who know things and have brought knowledge down through the ages. You dont need a degree or be a scientist to know certain things. I find this way of looking down at others to be arrogance.

You took a shot at Bob Dean and accussed him of consistent rambling or babblings. That is offensive and downright not true. Now your just making excuses and trying to direct attention of it. If you actually did research on him you would not be saying ignorant comments at some of these very respectable people out there. Seriously nobody crossed the line of disrespect but yourself on that one.

They are many things modern science are only beginning to understand that the ancients already knew. Just because your not aware of it, doesn't mean you can ridicule people.

http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

http://www.siriuslink.com/brightest.php

How can you or Bob Dean for that matter hope to be taken seriously if you won't answer any of the questions posed in relation to this theory in this thread?

As for your links, Sirius B was discovered in the mid-19th century and your first link has the following in it:
    As the story goes ... in the late 1930s, four Dogon priests shared their most important secret tradition....

The piece in bold fairly blows this theory away. 'As the story goes' is hardly a convincing beginning to this 'story' and 'in the late 1930s' is nearly 100 years after Sirius B was actually discovered. This is not proof of anything I'm afraid other than it being, as the article states, a 'story'.

Can you answer any of the questions asked earlier in the thread about this theory....any at all??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

namloc1980 wrote: »
    How can you or Bob Dean for that matter hope to be taken seriously if you won't answer any of the questions posed in relation to this theory in this thread?

As for your links, Sirius B was discovered in the mid-19th century and your first link has the following in it:

The piece in bold fairly blows this theory away. 'As the story goes' is hardly a convincing beginning to this 'story' and 'in the late 1930s' is nearly 100 years after Sirius B was actually discovered. This is not proof of anything I'm afraid other than it being, as the article states, a 'story'.

Can you answer any of the questions asked earlier in the thread about this theory....any at all??

I'd hate to blow a fuse in reality.

But many things happened before 1830 and many things were known before 1830.

Well there must be a way of knowing or getting defeninte figures to know what speed its going in facts. Thank you for your mathmatican skills. It's also can go at this speed. I'm sure they are stars going at greater speeds than Our dark star. Since it's flung right out into empty space.

I believe our companion star creates evolution on our solar system. TPTB and illuminati are the ones who survived the last great shift. The daugher civilzations of the fallen one, Atlantis would have perished as it did 13,000 years ago. This 13,000 year time phrase is from The age of Leo to Aquarius which is what we are now in. 10,980 BC is the age of Leo. This the fall of Atlantis. From my perspective this is why Egypt and the Mayas built pyramids and were time keepers. Therefore knew about Duat(red destroyers) Which is what they called it in Egypt.

NASA been privatley owned knows all about this and when the our binary comes again. But if we all knew about it, we would be able to deplete the power system and be at par with them in preparation. The whole world would have to rebuild itself when the times comes. So it makes perfect sense TPTB are not informing us. It also makes sense that some us of us will not believe this because we haven't been told our true history. If more than 80% of stars are binary than we have a far greater evidence of having on than not having one. There is also a lot of truth to NASA hiding this info from us as I've explained above.

It's coming as to when I don't know. But I'd rather be prepared then sitting around living in some pipe dream thinking and not changing my reality.

What exactly are we to prepare for?? If the orbit is 3,600 years that means this star was here only 3,597 years ago (going by the 2012 date)....humanity wasn't wiped out....civilisation didn't collapse....so what's to prepare for??

I'd hate to blow a fuse in reality.

But many things happened before 1830.

Thanks for clearing that up for me...but you continue to refuse to answer any questions whatsoever...can you back up your theory at all??

What exactly are we to prepare for?? If the orbit is 3,600 years that means this star was here only 3,597 years ago (going by the 2012 date)....humanity wasn't wiped out....civilisation didn't collapse....so what's to prepare for??

I never said it was coming in 2012. Infact I don't think it's coming in 2012.

• Advertisement

I never said it was coming in 2012. Infact I don't think it's coming in 2012.

You quoted some guy called Alex Collier earlier in this thread saying it will be visible in the next year, you also said that people in Antartica had actually seen it since 2008. You said 2012 would be where the 'solar system goes through great changes on every level'. So when is it due so?? In any case based on the 3,600 year orbit you stated this star / planet thing has been here at least once in the last 3,600 years.....humanity is still here, civilisation didn't collapse....the solar system wasn't destroyed or changed....what are we preparing for again??

You quoted some guy called Alex Collier earlier in this thread saying it will be visible in the next year, you also said that people in Antartica had actually seen it since 2008. You said 2012 would be where the 'solar system goes through great changes on every level'. So when is it due so?

I quoted that he said a large planetary object will be seen in the sky.

Actually if you go out on clear nights you will begin to see strange things in the sky. The truth is are we ready? Nothing is going to happen in our reality if we keep quabbling whos right and whos wrong. This reality won't stay forever.

It really comes down to what you believe in the end. That belief is inside us all. None of us will really know what is to happen. All we can do is create our reality now as to whatever happens.

There is fear and deception at every corner all skeletons are coming out of the closet. The science system will not sustain or get us through it unfortanatley. You should watch Alex Collier's video. He doesn't go public that often and hes pretty genunine.

Some are creating fear for 2012.
    Some are creating love for 2012.

What will you do if you do see a planetary object in the sky next year. Will it shock you?

I quoted that he said a large planetary object will be seen in the sky.

Actually if you go out on clear nights you will begin to see strange things in the sky. The truth is are we ready? Nothing is going to happen in our reality if we keep quabbling whos right and whos wrong. This reality won't stay forever.

It really comes down to what you believe in the end. That belief is inside us all. None of us will really know what is to happen. All we can do is create our reality now as to whatever happens.

There is fear and deception at every corner all skeletons are coming out of the closet. The science system will not sustain or get us through it unfortanatley. You should watch Alex Collier's video. He doesn't go public that often and hes pretty genunine.

Some are creating fear for 2012.
    Some are creating love for 2012.

What will you do if you do see a planetary object in the sky next year. Will it shock you?

I can go out and see planetary objects in the sky tonight....Jupiter, Mars, Saturn etc. I'd expect them to still be around next year! What should I expect to see next year and what strange things are happening in the sky at the moment??

I can go out and see planetary objects in the sky tonight....Jupiter, Mars, Saturn etc. I'd expect them to still be around next year! What should I expect to see next year and what strange things are happening in the sky at the moment??

Some ships are in our outer orbits already. Andromedians, Sirians and grays. On the surface would the Orions, hense pyramid structure society and they even built their pyramids aligned to egpyt. This is what I mean they blow it in our faces. But we don't even realise it. The Orions control the ruling elites.

The Benovalent ships are waiting a really long time for we humanity to leap beyond the control of the elites. They are not coming to save us or destroy the elites. We have to do that. They are not coming as gods to teach us anything. We are going to teach ourselves.. infact they have always been there watching by.. They have bases on all the planets. Venus isn't hot as NASA want you to think it is. But because we assume NASA are never going to lie about anything. We assume they are correct and shape our reality to theirs. Everything you need to know about what you don't yet know is on this planet. All you have to do is look for it.

We are not even ready to believe, as it would shatter the reality we have spent our lives living. We actually never thought about what goes on out there have we. So if this may shock you, and it probably will. NASA have lied about everything we are supposed to know. I don't blame them, we are at their mercy. Sure we are gullable to believe eveything self interested greedy elites say. We live by thier means. But since we were children our great sense and awareness became diminshed as we get drilled with the education system.

I've seen a few ships already.I do because I spend at least an hour most nights star gazing. The planetary object is coming but I can't say when. Our world is starting to hit its shakey orbit already. It's why seismic activity has increased. The ruling elties are panicking and creating dis info so we will not be prepared or realise what is going on. If it wasn't coming , sky news would saiy it wil be :D Elites like reverse pyschology. They spin it out there so we get all geared up for the end of the world.

I note that as the beginning. This is why 2012 is more interesting than any time in history. They are so hellbent on creating fear, it's obvious there is an ulerior agenda. If Obama says Nibru is coming (it's not) If Obama say's it's not coming (it is) That's just my opinion.

But what is interesting, the revelations tie into this timeframe also. The 7 year tribulation began this year. Ends in 2016. 2012 would be the midpoint. It's no coincidence. The Egyptian pyramids are also marked for 2012 as the final capstone is reached on this date.

We are creating the outcome of 2012.

Some ships are in our outer orbits already. Andromedians, Sirians and grays. They are waiting probably a really long time. But we are not quite ready. We are not even ready to believe. So if this may shock you, and it probably will you. You do realise that NASA have lied about everything. But since we were children our great sense and awareness became diminshed as we get drilled with the education system.

I've seen a few ships already. But I do because I spend at least an hour most nights star gazing. The planetary object is coming but I can't say when. It's why seismic activity has increased. The ruling elties are panicking and creating dis info so we will not be prepared. If it wasn't coming , sky news would saiy it wil be :D Elites like reverse pyschology. They spin it out there so we get all geared up for the end of the world.

I note that as the beginning. This is why 2012 is more interesting than any time in history. They are so hellbent on creating fear, it's obvious there is an ulerior agenda.

But what is interesting, the revelations tie into this timeframe also. The 7 year tribulation began this year. Ends in 2016. 2012 would be the midpoint. It's no coincidence. The Egyptian pyramids are also marked for 2012 as the final capstone is reached on this date.

We are creating the outcome of 2012.

Ok....I will respect what you believe...even through you refuse to answer questions and produce any proof. Can I ask why would the Andromedians, Sirians etc come to Earth?? I mean humanity can barely get out of our own atmosphere whereas Andromedians have travelled all the way from Andromeda Galaxy (2 million light years away BTW...thats a long way away)...why would these beings be so obsessed with us? Couldn't they do better things with their advanced technology than bother with primitive humans...what can we offer them?

• Advertisement

Venus isn't hot as NASA want you to think it is. But because we assume NASA are never going to lie about anything.

Did you get turned down for a job with NASA or something coz you seem to have a big problem with them?? The Soviets landed spacecraft on Venus and their results were incredible surface temperatures of 400 degrees plus. ESA has a spacecraft orbiting Venus at the moment. They report the same.

Ok....I will respect what you believe...even through you refuse to answer questions and produce any proof. Can I ask why would the Andromedians, Sirians etc come to Earth?? I mean humanity can barely get out of our own atmosphere whereas Andromedians have travelled all the way from Andromeda Galaxy (2 million light years away BTW...thats a long way away)...why would these beings be so obsessed with us? Couldn't they do better things with their advanced technology than bother with primitive humans...what can we offer them?

They are us, and we are them. They are beings of 7th and 8th and 9th density. They have completed their evolutions on Andromeda. They are not physical form anymore. They have evolved far beyond it. They came to the Milky to assist growth and development of beings here. Andromeda is our sister galaxy. These beings are not service to self or ego. So they know the purpose of the universe. Their job is to ensure evolution takes place on all lower level life forms. Otherwise the universe would become a chaotic battlefield. We don't know this because we have been kept in the dark by Orions. 13,000 years infact. The hall of records if it were open to the public would be able to tell us that. But I don't think the elites will allow us to know anything. But beside's that, Earth is unique because as we have polarity existing on our world. Light and dark. They want to keep humanity as we are now. Hense fear and deception. The conflict and craze we are expeirencing now is very important to this whole process of 2012. We are not connected to our higher self yet (the light). But we have the chance too and we will. Right now many of us are shifting into 4th density. Beyond 5 sense reality. This is where the Orions/elites are most threatened byus. It's simply awakening to hgher energies.

We are more unique than you could possibly imagine. It's we humanity on this world that has all the DNA of all the main races out there liying within us. We only use 3 out of the 12. The orions and the others want us as their flock or herd. While other's want us to unlock our potential.

This path is not easy for any of us. I think it also ties into the galactic alignment where we go into our galactic day and the energies will help us wake to our proper heritage that we have forgotten for at least 13,000 years.

I do understand how hard it is for people to realise that E.Ts are all over the place. But thats why so many have seen shapeshifters. The Orions disguise in human form.

2012 is alot more than just the end of the world. It's the beginning of the world and a totally new calander :)

They are us, and we are them. They are beings of 7th and 8th and 9th density. Their job is to ensure evolution takes place on all lower level life forms. Otherwise the universe would become a chaos battlefield. We don't know this because we have been kept in the dark by Orions. They want to keep humanity as we are now. Hense fear and deception. We are not connected to our higher self yet. But we have the chance too.

We are more unique than you could possibly imagine. It's we humanity on this world that has all the DNA of all the main races out there lieing within us. We only use 3 out of the 12. The orions and the others want us as their flock or herd. While other's want us to unlock our potential.

This path is not easy for any of us. I think it also ties into the galactic alignment where we go into our galactic day and the energies will help us wake to our proper heritage that we have forgotten for at least 13,000 years.

I do understand how hard it is for people to realise that E.Ts are all over the place. But thats why so many have seen shapeshifters. The Orions disguise in human form.

2012 is alot more than just the end of the world. It's the beginning of the world and a totally new calander :)

Mmmmmm....can you verify any of this?? My thinking is that you can't. How can you (or the Andromedians or Sirians) hope to convince anybody if you can't provide any evidence or verification for these incredible claims??

I look forward coming back here on the 1st January 2013 to see what the new date for the destruction/rebirth of the world is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Actually if you go out on clear nights you will begin to see strange things in the sky.
    I am out every clear night, I love astronomy. What have you seen? Where should i look? What are these objects? Precise details if you would

efla wrote: »
    I am out every clear night. What have you seen? Where should i look? What are these objects? Precise details if you would

Well if you believe in E.T life and activity in space. I think you should ask yourself if do you want to see them. If so why? It's my belief that all your choices in life were made before you came here. if you were meant to be abducted , a contactee or meant to know something or otherwise it would play out in your life. I don't think its really important if you see one or not. Unless it means something to you.

I have seen star like crafts very bright almost as bright as venus pass by high up in the athmosphere, 7 of them on by one. I remember asking myself 1 week before this. I said "I want to see you out there" Then it manifested. Now I look back and it as normal as anything I've experienced in my life. Intially I was told by a friend that they would make themselves known to me in some way. Of course I laughed. pm me if you like.

Another time a spaceship actually came much lower and was really bright I got up at 3am one morning and my kitchen was dark. So I could the light from the window. I went over to see, and it vanished.

Honestly if they want to make themselves known to you, they will. You have to let go all your beliefs systems about yourself growing up first. It can almost shatter people's lives from seeing these things. I nearly thought I was going mad, as to why humanity is been kept in the dark. But I've come to accept everything is meant to happen as it should. And another thing, they do have better things to do than just showing themselves to everyone.

As we come closer and closer to 2012, it will become more apparent that E.T intervention will be accepted. The time will come that we will be able to deal with the transmission. But people have to get their heads around the fact. The elites don't want you to know, so it's best advised, to stop worshipping the system they created. Aka Education/Science/monetary system.

Why were you considered worthy of a viewing? Am I understanding you, you told me to believe and they will come, is that right? See heavens-above.com re passing lights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

To be quite frank I don't care if it hurts or offends any of you that the Sirius star was known to be a Binary/Trinary star before mainstream science. I don't think its relevant either.

There are people who know things and have brought knowledge down through the ages. You dont need a degree or be a scientist to know certain things. I find this way of looking down at others to be arrogance.

You took a shot at Bob Dean and accussed him of consistent rambling or babblings. That is offensive and downright not true. Now your just making excuses and trying to direct attention of it. If you actually did research on him you would not be saying ignorant comments at some of these very respectable people out there. Seriously nobody crossed the line of disrespect but yourself on that one.

They are many things modern science are only beginning to understand that the ancients already knew. Just because your not aware of it, doesn't mean you can ridicule people.

http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

http://www.siriuslink.com/brightest.php
    Mysterious I don not understand why you refuse to answer the questions I posed to you

efla wrote: »
    Why were you considered worthy of a viewing? Am I understanding you, you told me to believe and they will come, is that right? See heavens-above.com re passing lights

Because the work I do, I know I need some guidance. It's inner knowing. I'm not more worthy than next. I know who I am and who I was. Many out there have been contact by E.T races, been on their ships. I choosed not too. Also I consider most people flippant and dangerous and our energies are really hard to deal with when it comes to connecting with these beings, Many people also find it really hard to deal with when they too come into contact with other beings etc. especially the Sirans, and other 5th density beings.. When your above 3rd density you have to completly let go ego and who you are as a person. You just can't operate in the higher dimension's if your "service to self"

Have a read of the law of one by Ra. Honestly if you truly believe that you will see a UFO and see one you will. You just need to let go the need first.

No, not doing this again. Goodnight.....

DigiGal wrote: »
    Mysterious I don not understand why you refuse to answer the questions I posed to you

Unfortunately mysterious refuses to answer anyones questions...I wouldn't take it personally :pac:

• Advertisement

What question sorry. I will answer questions. But I'm not here to answer everyones question's. I'm here to mentor, share, and learn from connecting on these topics. It's hard to answer every question as the thread moves very fast. Seriously like!

I like your "4th dimension" avator I have to say.

Because the work I do, I know I need some guidance. It's inner knowing. I'm not more worthy than next. I know who I am and who I was. Many out there have been contact by E.T races, been on their ships. I choosed not too. Also I consider most people flippant and dangerous and our energies are really hard to deal with when it comes to connecting with these beings, Many people also find it really hard to deal with when they too come into contact with other beings etc. especially the Sirans, and other 5th density beings.. When your above 3rd density you have to completly let go ego and who you are as a person. You just can't operate in the higher dimension's if your "service to self"

Have a read of the law of one by Ra. Honestly if you truly believe that you will see a UFO and see one you will. You just need to let go the need first.
    Haha this is choice!

a race intellegent and superior enough to travel past light speed to essentially bend space and time around themselves and you chose not to be contacted.....

There is a scale which measures intellegent life in the universe
    3-can harness the power of galaxy and grow faster than threatening events in the galaxy surviving extinction

2-Can harness the power of planets and stars using thermonucleics and is not particularly bound by the second law of thermodynamics

1-can control its weather etc and fully harness the power of its sun but is bound by laws of thermodynamics

we are currently a whopping 0 on this scale we are essentially universal retards!

As Michio Kaku put it....We are like ants, they are like humans on a motorway. Do we ever stop and try to talk to ants give them our technology.Are they an importnat focus in our day to day lives.

But you this lowly ant believe despite their being 0.01% chance of intelligent life occuring in 4 billion years these aliens want to meet with you.....but you say Na no thanks.

Seriously!

I mean it more so scientifically....than spirtually...
    Its sort of a science joke. *cough..i know nerd

Do you really know how to operate multi dimesnionally.....tell me how?The 4th dimesnsion rocks!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,239 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Haha this is choice!

a race intellegent and superior enough to travel past light speed to essentially bend space and time around themselves and you chose not to be contacted.....

3-can harness the power of galaxy and grow faster than threatening events in the galaxy surviving extinction

2-Can harness the power of planets and stars using thermonucleics and is not particularly bound by the second law of thermodynamics

1-can control its weather etc and fully harness the power of its sun but is bound by laws of thermodynamics

we are currently a whopping 0 on this scale we are essentially universal retards!

As Michio Kaku put it....We are like ants, they are like humans on a motorway. Do we ever stop and try to talk to ants give them our technology.Are they an importnat focus in our day to day lives.

But you this lowly ant believe despite their being 0.01% chance of intelligent life occuring in 4 billion years these aliens want to meet with you.....but you say Na no thanks.

Seriously!

Are you talking about the Kardashev scale?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

You've got the levels a bit wrong.

A type 1 civilisation would be able to harness all the power available on the planet.
    A type 2 would be able to harness all the available power in the sun.
    At this stage they would have built a dyson sphere or similar mega structure.
    A type 3 could harness all the energy in the galaxy.

They'd all still have to work within the laws of thermodynamics however.

Currently we're about 0.7 on the scale.

Haha this is choice!

Well I did before I came here, otherwise I would have been already. I can be contacted by other means and not just physical. I do all the time, in the 4th and 5th density.

Seriously!

Michio is a great scientist(I do like him as he kinda goes a step further than most scientists are willing to accept or take) but is only advanced on the logic perspective of reality.He will never have knowledge outside the system or ever be involved with beings outside this system. His mindset is still indocrinatated into thinking the system or matrix does not know other life forms are already playing with our existence. It's kinda shows how out of touch in reality he appears with his theories. He rely's to much on the physical system.

But I do somewhat agree with his version if it were to be described in simple terms/. But its not broken into 3 steps. His steps is a just a simple logical way of putting it into perspective. But it's not as simple as that. But it's ok I respect that you follow his findings to fit your understanding.If there is anything else I would say positve about this guy, he has great enthusiam, something most scientist's seriously lack.

It's broken down into steps of development at a soul consciousness level. We on earth are all at physical level. But we even have the power to control weather and do many great things we are not aware of present. Because we are not connected to our higher self for the most part. We just have forgotten so there is nothing to fear or panic about. We are like mere conscious beings like ants running around in the matrix.

They are 7 states of being. Just like light is split into 7 colours under a prism. 3rd is the physical and the 7th is god/divine non physical consciousnss. This is why the chakra system is defenatly something people should start taking note of. The universe is a 12 dimension holographic system. From 7th density to 12th density this soul consciouness complex ensures the balance and cycles within this universe.

The P-taals are our true creators. They are 11th and 12 density. Basically us but billions and billions of years ahead in time. They came back because they couldn't surpass the bounds of this universe. So they basically were "the one" and ensured all harmony came to perfection and completion but they couldn't create other universes or seed more until they master the experience of "thy self". So they created the negative polarity and the contract for this universe to evolve meant other 4th density beings could come to this one. Like the Draconians who presently rule and conquer all lower life forms in this universe. So it's like the old story where they say god spilt itself apart and everyone around you is god experiencing himself in duality and polarity. Separatation is only an illusion. Each of us our playing our part back to god or the one. Everyone around you may seem physically separated but your not separated at all.

So it all comes back to Earth and why we are here facing all this. So we are facing everything on this planet in one go. So all the beings who incarnated here knew this was not going to be easy. Once you hit childbirth you already have forgotten who you were. This is an life experience far beyond the norm. Yet we live so isolated from the universe, the universe that is our home, we assume everything outside this reality is not the norm. lol..

4th density can be awesome :D

King Mob wrote: »
    Are you talking about the Kardashev scale?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

You've got the levels a bit wrong.

A type 1 civilisation would be able to harness all the power available on the planet.
    A type 2 would be able to harness all the available power in the sun.
    At this stage they would have built a dyson sphere or similar mega structure.
    A type 3 could harness all the energy in the galaxy.

They'd all still have to work within the laws of thermodynamics however.

Currently we're about 0.7 on the scale.
    by weather etc I meant a planetary civilisation, sorry should have made it a tad clearer

The rest are correct though

everything is bound by some such law of thermodynamics unfortunately :(

*i'll never be able to reanimate the dead and create a race of zombies :(

I'm afraid I'd rather accept a paper by Michio Kaku than Wikipedia as a source mind as it is not an accepted academic source

I mean it more so scientifically....than spirtually...
    Its sort of a science joke. *cough..i know nerd

Do you really know how to operate multi dimesnionally.....tell me how?The 4th dimesnsion rocks!

By realising first your not just a phyical body. I can't teach you, mentoring is as far as it can go. But the first step is to let go the physical and all the limitations it's puts on your mind. Then is to completely shatter the belief system you grow up with and start all over.

If you have done these steps already you will be able to go into 4th density at will.

4th density is where all chaos is. The astral. The 4th is also connected to the heart. So you will manifest everything by the frame you are in. So in other words. This is the realm where most of us run from. You have to face all your darkness here. This is the realms of light and dark energy. When you have mastered all conflicts in the 4th density you become 5th dimensional. 4th density is never physical btw.

If you ever have sleeping parlysis or OBEs this is where you connect into the 4th realm. Hope this helps. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

By realising first your not just a phyical body. I can't teach you, mentoring is as far as it can go. But the first step is to let go the physical and all the limitations it's puts on your mind. Then is to completely shatter the belief system you grow up with and start all over.

If you have done these steps already you will be able to go into 4th density at will.

4th density is where all chaos is. The astral. The 4th is also connected to the heart. So you will manifest everything by the frame you are in. So in other words. This is the realm where most of us run from. You have to face all your darkness here. This is the realms of light and dark energy. When you have mastered all conflicts in the 4th density you become 5th dimensional. 4th density is never physical btw.

If you ever have sleeping parlysis or OBEs this is where you connect into the 4th realm. Hope this helps. :)

But what you're talking about sounds very like how we understand sleep paralysis, so alike I would venture to say it is just sleep paralysis with vivid dreaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

meglome wrote: »
    But what you're talking about sounds very like how we understand sleep paralysis, so alike I would venture to say it is just sleep paralysis with vivid dreaming.

Or if you're conscious when it happens, Astral Projection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

tallus wrote: »
    Or if you're conscious when it happens, Astral Projection.

Or daydreaming as most call it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement