Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2012 return of the hidden planet?

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

DigiGal wrote: »
    Haha this is choice!

a race intellegent and superior enough to travel past light speed to essentially bend space and time around themselves and you chose not to be contacted.....

There is a scale which measures intellegent life in the universe
    3-can harness the power of galaxy and grow faster than threatening events in the galaxy surviving extinction

2-Can harness the power of planets and stars using thermonucleics and is not particularly bound by the second law of thermodynamics

1-can control its weather etc and fully harness the power of its sun but is bound by laws of thermodynamics

we are currently a whopping 0 on this scale we are essentially universal retards!

As Michio Kaku put it....We are like ants, they are like humans on a motorway. Do we ever stop and try to talk to ants give them our technology.Are they an importnat focus in our day to day lives.

But you this lowly ant believe despite their being 0.01% chance of intelligent life occuring in 4 billion years these aliens want to meet with you.....but you say Na no thanks.

Seriously!

Michio Kaku is awesome :D

And i agree like i dont give a slow person the time of day why would a super race if you will , Be arsed to contact us not like we have anything they want or need unless space needs to be extremely non polluted (i cant think of the word for it sorry bare with me) and they dont want us to mess up it's eco balance type of thing :confused: then i would understand why they would contact us for lobbing **** into space with out thinking of the consequence's.
    meglome wrote: »
    But what you're talking about sounds very like how we understand sleep paralysis, so alike I would venture to say it is just sleep paralysis with vivid dreaming.

And i get this all the time it sucks ass really,
    Actually the last time it happened was fairly wierd because i knew i was sleeping and that i was in a dream but couldnt wake myself up freaked me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

efla wrote: »
    Why were you considered worthy of a viewing? Am I understanding you, you told me to believe and they will come, is that right? See heavens-above.com re passing lights
    DigiGal wrote: »
    Mysterious I don not understand why you refuse to answer the questions I posed to you

Seriously lads, and this goes to all who think of trying to have any dealings with that poster, just dont, save your energy.

I find it hard to describe him without using words that will get me banned.

Last time i did enter into "dialogue" with him, my hot headed nature led me to a lengthy ban......he will never produce rational evidence to back himself up and will just change the subject if challenged enough.

Seriously, its head wrecking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Lone Stone wrote: »
    And i agree like i dont give a slow person the time of day why would a super race if you will , Be arsed to contact us not like we have anything they want or need unless space needs to be extremely non polluted (i cant think of the word for it sorry bare with me) and they dont want us to mess up it's eco balance type of thing :confused: then i would understand why they would contact us for lobbing **** into space with out thinking of the consequence's.

Not all of us are sleepy, slow, polluting, mindless, drones destroying our world.

Some of us came back to bring ascension to humanity. It's about time too. We are in 1st year out of the 7 year tribulation. So it's really about facing our hell right now. The only thing slowing us down is us runnning away from the hel we created. We are not going to gain this sort of notion that we are going to create heaven on earth by doing nothing or having the attitude of what's the point. If there was no point this planet wouldn't exist and neither would we. I find it disheartening to hear these responses to say the least.

I do also want to point out. The GF will not be disclosing anything nor saving us. We will be doing that. We have alot of potental like any race. We first could start by taking responsiblity for ourselves and each other as a beggining. 2012 is just around the corner so, let's start something.

We just need to realise that. It's not to hard to do.
    And i get this all the time it sucks ass really,
    Actually the last time it happened was fairly wierd because i knew i was sleeping and that i was in a dream but couldnt wake myself up freaked me out.

Next time you experience it as your consciously aware leave the body or open a portal in your mind and experience the 4th density as you want it. Remember it's not only dreamworld but it's your astral body to go anywhere you imagine to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

kryogen wrote: »
    Seriously lads, and this goes to all who think of trying to have any dealings with that poster, just dont, save your energy.

I find it hard to describe him without using words that will get me banned.

Last time i did enter into "dialogue" with him, my hot headed nature led me to a lengthy ban......he will never produce rational evidence to back himself up and will just change the subject if challenged enough.

Seriously, its head wrecking

If you want to take a crusade up against another poster, that's your affair...but don't expect to be allowed to continue to post this type of thing again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

As for the rest of you...this topic looks to be:

a) Woefully and irrecoverably off-topic

and

b) Absolutely nothing to do with CT any more.

Therefore...locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement