Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Meath

Options
  • 12-10-2009 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking for a doctor in the North East for a second opinion on a medical issue. My own GP is in Navan so I kind of want to see a doctor from anywhere but Navan.
    In particular, if the doctor has expertise in back pain that would be a bonus but any good doctor is fine.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭eimear1

Hey there,
    Know a good one in Dunshaughlin, not sure about rules here for giving contact details etc so PM me if you want name and phone number. Doc has treated my back pain too, as well as lots of other things! So can highly recommend!
    E

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

I can recommend a fantastic doctor in Trim. I'll PM you the details. He's the best doctor I've ever been to. The only problem is you could be in the waiting room for a long time as he won't let you leave the surgery until he's happy with his diagnosis.

Advertisement