Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10: Be a Pro

Options
  • 12-10-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭

Are many of yee lads playing this? I'm into my second season, started off at Bohs and Ireland Reserves and now half way through my second season in the English Championship with Forest. Also on the Irish first team now.

Just wondering how do you go about being able to do tricks? I'm top goalscorer and have rating of 80 odd but can't do any tricks yet.

Doesn't seem to be many achievements for this play mode either

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Trilla wrote: »
    Are many of yee lads playing this? I'm into my second season, started off at Bohs and Ireland Reserves and now half way through my second season in the English Championship with Forest. Also on the Irish first team now.

Just wondering how do you go about being able to do tricks? I'm top goalscorer and have rating of 80 odd but can't do any tricks yet.

I can't remember where I seen the unlockable path. But there is one.

Like scoring a curler in the arena gives you +1 shooting or something.

So I think to do skills there is probably some accomplishment you do and then you unlock the skills.

Anybody have the accomplishment and unlockables list??

I'll ask my good friend Mr. Google now and see what he has to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭coady

go to xbox 360 controller help and view the tricks, 1 to 5 stars, start at 1 and work your way through them in the arena, I still dont use them much my pro is up at 4 stars .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Started at manchester United Reserves. It took 9 games to get my first goal but started gaining new attributes and eventually made my senior debut against Fulham. Scored a cracker to win that game 1-0. Played one or 2 more reserve games and rinihsed the season as a team regular with 12 goals in about 17 appearances.

Scored 5 in my Irish debut and an important team regular.

Had interest from Inter and Arsenal at the end of the season, but like Ronaldo, will stay one one more year hoping for a move to Spain :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,763 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

coady wrote: »
    go to xbox 360 controller help and view the tricks
    Where sorry?

Its way better than the 11 aside regular game. Can't get into that really. I went back to Pro Evo 2009 though and noticed alot of flaws. Pro Evo 11 aside is still more fun though imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Trilla wrote: »

The only achievement AFAIK is to not sim a game for an entire season and you get 25 points iirc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

That_Guy wrote: »
    The only achievement AFAIK is to not sim a game for an entire season and you get 25 points iirc.

Crap I had to sim one game in my season because I got injured :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Reganovski wrote: »

yeah, me too, its rediculous you dont get the achievement because of that. It's not like you have an option :rolleyes:

Reganovski wrote: »

That is stupid! I can't remember if I had to do it in my current season. Did in my first anyway.

Up to a fan favourite now for Forest, and key player for Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Yeah I am playing it, quite like it, bit annoying though as I play CM for Liverpool and its usually me and Masch in the centre but when we are attacking I am on the right side of the centre mid but when we are defending I am on the left side, its just annoying as I have to run across the pitch to get into the right position. Its too easy though I didn't know what level to chose so picked Professional and am just running the show, was in the 1st team after like games have played 19 games overall and scored 18 goals from CM so need to step up.

Ah found the stats

For the Reserves Played 8 scored 7
    For the 1st team Played 10 scored 10
    Haven't played for Ireland Reserves
    For Ireland 1st team Played 1 scored 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

started be a pro today on fifa 10 pc... picked bohs said i cant change this team? then went straight into the main team?

that normal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Started with Liverpool up front...After bout 7 0r 8 games i got into the first team...havnt played it all weekend..But its good to know from reading other posts that you can get offered other clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

thank god cause i started with leeds and got into team and got captain so i can change the team management when i want but would hate to be stuck with leeds for another season!!!!

Just got that "always available" no sim throughout the season achievement. Is this defo the only one for this game mode?

Shocker if it is!

Advertisement