Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 4 Discussion

Options
  • 12-10-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Right guys week 4 back on tonight on tv3 at 9pm and one of you will be FIRED!!!!!!!!

Just reading the evening Hearld and its saying its all gonna kick off tonight!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Someone was telling me at the weekend that their friends relative is on the show and they get voted off in the next 2-3 episodes.

Long story short they were saying that all the boardroom stuff is scripted and takes hours to shoot. Cullen says nothing without checking his scripts and the whole thing was rather funny as Cullen couldnt remember his lines and there was retake after retake. The majority of contestants found this hilarious and were ROFL between takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Love a bit of sca! What's it say in the Herald? Can we look that up online?

And Sizzler thanks for sharing your info, I am really suprised to hear its all scripted! I guess the UK and USA ones are scripted too then?

I'll be watching closely tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

rsta wrote: »
    Love a bit of sca! What's it say in the Herald? Can we look that up online?

And Sizzler thanks for sharing your info, I am really suprised to hear its all scripted! I guess the UK and USA ones are scripted too then?

I'll be watching closely tonight :D

Cant get the hearlf bit online but it says it all kicks off big time between two the girls and the sunday world said Aoiffe and Brendan were with each other in the house and it all comes out in the boardroom tonight!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

How wide is the 'broadroom' ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Cant get the hearlf bit online but it says it all kicks off big time between two the girls and the sunday world said Aoiffe and Brendan were with each other in the house and it all comes out in the broadroom tonight!!

hahhahaaha! Brilliant :) Looking forward to tonights show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

rsta wrote: »
    Im sure they do, whether or not Sugar need to do countless retakes, find that harder to picture, but Dr.Bill.....not so hard to believe ;)
    Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Cant get the hearlf bit online but it says it all kicks off big time between two the girls and the sunday world said Aoiffe and Brendan were with each other in the house and it all comes out in the broadroom tonight!!
    You didnt look very hard ;)

http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/tv-radio/its-a-diy-disaster-as-apprentice-babes-clash-over-the-paint-pots-1910981.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

So what happens tonight, Aoiffe gets ousted as the house skank and the two howya's thieve all the copper out of the house their supposed to be renovating faster than you can say apprentice? Sounds like a good show.

Just reading the profiles there on the apprenticeunseen.ie site. On the Jennifer girl's profile the opening line is: -

"Jennifer has a Bsc and an Msc and was the only person to graduate from her Masters in Environmental Engineering.".

Like does that mean that

a) she was the only person in the class

b) the course attracted such bad candidates that she was the only one who could manage to pass.

Either way, not something you'd be necessarily wanting to highlight!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

The Apprentice is pretty much the only good thing about Monday's!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm looking forward to tonight : ) Hopefully it will be easier to understand than last week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 inspired09

Hope this weeks task is better than the last one, didnt enjoy last weeks at all.
    Looking forward 2 some bitching & backstabbing tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭smallerthanyou

So here we go again. Anyone like to make a prediction? Surely if either Sam, Aoife (it's only got one f, darling) or Breffmeister are on the losing team they will get the boot. Another week of Brendan saying and doing nothing but still getting through unnoticed.

Jaysus, you can tell the MD of B&Q hasn't worn that uniform in a while!!

2.5k to do up a house? O...k

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Seems like an ad for B&Q really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Bill: "dis iz a biz-nizz propizition"

Eh they're doing some DIY Bill. Relax. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BOHSBOHS

what they doing in me gaff??:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,509 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Ah excellent. The house in Cabra has a "wardrobe shower". :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

This should be good!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Battle of the howyas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Oh good lord; the state of the houses:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Battle of the howyas.

The exhiment!

Jennifer's "van load of supplies"- three tins of paint and a few trays in the back of a huge orange B&Q truck :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

painting the house would take forever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

Cue hilarious people posting in Dub-ah-lin accents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭Aldito

Dah does be a bleedin' whopper house

Ginger Stephen has lovely arms :o

How long do they have to do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Breffany has the right idea with the wardrobe at least:D

check out knackery tat on "Jen's" right shoulder - or is it a bruise?!

• Advertisement

Tank god yew can fit carpah!

Advertisement