Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 4 Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Harvard boy was great with the strimmer.

Doh. Face slap. Spanner.

I can't believe someone so inept and incompetent went to Harvard. And whats even funnier is that Bill loves him, proving once again that Bill suffers fools gladly.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Whoops! Immigrant? :eek:

Lucinda - immigrant comment - foot in mouth!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Lucinda: We need to get an immigrant in.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Mr E wrote: »
    Whoops! Immigrant? :eek:

I know what a faux pax!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Bitchiness, a complete spanner, an affair and an racist comment - jeepers, loads in this show!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

we'll get an immigrant

facepalm

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

they got steve the immigrant to lay the carpet! thats why geraldines team won!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

"We should just get some immigrant to do it" :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Denisejcc

Mmmmmm Steve :D

• Advertisement

ha ha - I like Steve - he's actually rational. But he had some dodge chain around his neck this week - you could lock up a motorbike with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭meathman 007

The worst thing about the show is Bill Cullen. 90% of the stuff that comes out if his mouth is complete bull****. He lacks the necessary charisma for a show like this imo. Someone like Michael OLeary is what the show needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,787 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Heroditas wrote: »
    I'm in the process of decorating my own place. I'm hyper-critical of my own work and was hopping mad until I saw how bad this lot are. Good grief. Most of them are a thundering disgrace.
    I've never seen such a useless bunch of cabbages.
    I'm renovating a 100 year old house at the moment and I couldnt stop laughing at some of the techniques being used in that show.
    It was a ridiculous task to begin with,far too short a timeframe to do a proper job.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Breffney with the orange and cloves - does this man ever stop being funny!!

Next part of the show should be very interesting viewing, the remark about the affair being discussed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

The worst thing about the show is Bill Cullen. 90% of the stuff that comes out if his mouth is complete bull****. He lacks the necessary charisma for a show like this imo. Someone like Michael OLeary is what the show needed.

I dislike Bill more with each episode, just when I think my opinion of him can't sink any lower he goes and proves me wrong. He is completely clueless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

Looks like Rosanna Davison (?) got her teeth done in B&Q too.

A bit more B&Q needed for yer ones tattoo too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,341 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

That one from Hot Press has about five accents in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Zardoz wrote: »
    I've never seen such a useless bunch of cabbages.
    I'm renovating a 100 year old house at the moment and I couldnt stop laughing at some of the techniques being used in that show.
    It was a ridiculous task to begin with,far too short a timeframe to do a proper job.

I agree the task was ridiculous (too short a timeframe) but at the same time what has been proved week after week is how poor this group is (abilitywise). When u think about it what would someone with a bit of cop on and ability be doing going on the telly, hence shower of duds.

Looks like Lucinda or Geraldine for me. Havn't see enough of the Boro fan to be honest, likes to stand back too much for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭deadwood

She was lonesome on Fadders day? That explains the tats and strange voice. The op went well, in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

That one from Hot Press has about five accents in one.

I hear a bit of Australian, a bit of South African, a bit of south England, and if you try very hard, a bit of Cork. :eek::confused:

Where is she actually from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

people will look at me and think im a dumb blonde - but im not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Did that poor lad who was on the show as an estate agent (with the glasses) die this year/since the filming?. Unreal. Anyone know what happened to him, he seemed quite young. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Can't stand Aoife!! What a b*tch! Good entertainment value though with her mad permanently surprised expression.
    I like Geraldine, hate the way Aoife keeps bitching about her.
    Can't stand Brendan. He p*ssed me off in the Samsung task when he wouldn't listen to Donal over 'the man in the suit photo'..and tonight when he talked Jennifer into letting him paint the outside of the house and then let on it was her idea:mad:.
    I like Steve.
    Ruth always seems to be stuck right beside the project manager every week... mmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Did that poor lad who was on the show as an estate agent (with the glasses) die this year/since the filming?. Unreal. Anyone know what happened to him, he seemed quite young. RIP.

I'm only after watching. Yeah I saw that..very sad. Wonder what happened to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

I can't believe someone so inept and incompetent went to Harvard. And whats even funnier is that Bill loves him, proving once again that Bill suffers fools gladly.

He got a rowing scholarship to Harvard, he doesn'#t come across as the brightest off TV either but managed to swing the scholarship through the sport he loves so fair play to him tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

does anyone else think jennifer is cute...seems like a nice girl. not cut out for a job with bill though. and as for aoife and is it lucinda(the one that made the remark about the immigrant)..who would be friends with people like this? exactly the type of women i detest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Shane10 wrote: »
    does anyone else think jennifer is cute...seems like a nice girl. not cut out for a job with bill though. and as for aoife and is it lucinda(the one that made the remark about the immigrant)..who would be friends with people like this? exactly the type of women i detest.

Yeah I like her actually... Must say she scrubbed up very nicely for the after show :D

She didn't manage the task well, but on the plus side there's none of the bulls**t with her that you would get with a lot of the others.

Saw her on Ireland AM this morning and felt a bit sorry for her as she revealed she's just been made redundant from her job as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

wtf was with the task last night anyway?

Bill and Jackie must have a couple of rooms that need renovating at their hotel.

I can see it now:

"Congratulations. You are my war-dior. Now off you go and give dose rooms a lick-a-paint."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

Duckjob wrote: »
    Yeah I like her actually... Must say she scrubbed up very nicely for the after show :D

She didn't manage the task well, but on the plus side there's none of the bulls**t with her that you would get with a lot of the others.

Saw her on Ireland AM this morning and felt a bit sorry for her as she revealed she's just been made redundant from her job as well.

awhh poor girl, thats a pity. said she had a 6 month old baby at the time she went into the house aswell last night. i was disappointed she didnt manage the task well, thought she would have done better but her team were a bunch of tossers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Frizzaldo

P.C. wrote: »
    I hear a bit of Australian, a bit of South African, a bit of south England, and if you try very hard, a bit of Cork. :eek::confused:

Where is she actually from?

she must be one of dem "immigrants"

Advertisement