Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serbian eagles are flying to Africa!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,804 ✭✭✭✭kippy

orourkeda wrote: »
    Who Cares?

Its a soccer forum,
    Theres a lot of people on here who care about soccer.
    Serbia might even end up in Irelands group should we get theres.

That was a pretty juvenile comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

People who talk to me on this forum cares so if this dude doesnt care its just his opinion,i dont care about it anyway though...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hope they leave their fans behind them.

gimmick wrote: »
    Hope they leave their fans behind them.

Can you be more specific mate?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Nah, just generalising after the horrific crap which happen in Belgrade recently.

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    Nah, just generalising after the horrific crap which happen in Belgrade recently.

Yeah i get it,few 17 years old idiots made a huge crap and embarassed whole country,next days you could see thousands of people in front of French embassy coming with flowers and practicly apologising to France and not only the family of poor guy for the tragedy,i cant explain anger i still feel and i hope this time someone will do something about it,like England did,i dont want to keep going on matches being scared that some teenage idiot will attack me trying to prove his mates from street he is cool....

Interesting but when we are having national team games there are never any incidents,i can confirm that but its obvious that some club groups are indicating all the crap and i supose they should be forbidden or something like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Yeah i get it,few 17 years old idiots made a huge crap and embarassed whole country.

Did they catch the lads who did it?

RasTa wrote: »
    Did they catch the lads who did it?

They did,10 guys who are 17-19 years old,only one older escaped to Netherlands and now Interpol chase him,as far as i know

Advertisement