Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ORGANIC FLOWER POWER TEA ROOMS

Options
  • 12-10-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, has anyone been to the new Tea rooms on Berekley Street (Organic Flower Power) over near the Mater hospital. I just wanted to let people know about the fantastic tea selection they have and they have a cool seating area to chill out as well. I never realised how good tea can be for your health after being to this place I've learned so much about Teas' anti-cancer agents. Anyway everyone should go and enjoy it its a cool place and the nice lady who runs it gave me some tea to sample.. check it out.. Im converted to fresh green tea.. great to see a place like this in Dublin 7.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭zesman

Yes I've been there on two occasions recently and it certainly is a gem of a place, a real find. It's only five minuets from Parnell Square so even if you're in the city centre going there wont put you out.

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MaryTuk

Yeah, its great, glad someone else liked it. Online shop open now the girl told me for anyone who wants teas to order online if your not in D7:), kinda handy but only if you know what tea you like I suppose.

Advertisement