Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having problems with mobile phone freezing...

• 12-10-2009 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I'm terrible with technology anyway but this issue is really frustrating. My phone has been freezing for several seconds at times when I'm trying to check messages, make calls, etc. What's much worse is that recently people calling my phone have been directed to my message minder even when my phone is on! Text messages have been coming through hours, and sometimes a day, after the person sends them!!

The phone is a nokia n70. Is this really a problem with the phone i wonder, or related tot he sim card possibly? Any ideas on what could be going will be very appreciated!

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Liam79

i have a sony erricsson and the exact same thing happens, could be in the middle of a text, listening to the radio, or not using the phone atall and next thing i feel the vibration and the phone is turning itself off and on again.....:mad:
    i have had the exact same sim since 2001
    could that be it i wonder? did u have any resolution?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

with the Sony Ericcson fones its a known fault.I brought 2 back to O2 with the problem.As long as the water mark hasnt changed colour they (well they use to anyway) replace it.SE fones have 2year warranties.

Advertisement