Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dermalogica - Dublin

• 12-10-2009 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi

Anyone know anywhere in the City Centre Dublin that sells Dermalogica range?

The Power Recovery Masque in particular?

Thanks

x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

There is a place behind the Westbury I think. Can't remember that street name :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

The Buff Day Spa near the Gaiety (opposite Stephen's Green S/C) sells Dermalogica.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Maglight

Heaven on Grand Canal Street sells it too.

But if you have a little more time, why not buy it online. It's much cheaper. www.adonisgrooming.co.uk sells the full Dermalogica range. They are based in Northern Ireland. The price is lower than retail and you'll benefit from the strong exchange rate. I've been buying from them for a few years and they are very reliable. Also they give you loads of free samples

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 New2Galway

Thanks MagLight! (and all)

A friend just told me the same - Does delivery take long?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭Maglight

They usually despatch within 24 hours and it goes by post. So a couple of days tops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Therapie on Molesworth St do the entire range + so do The Body Clinic on Wicklow St which is part of Therapie now i think :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I was just going to suggest adonisgrooming to you - the delivery is super quick as they use a courier.

Beaut.ie had a discount code but I just realised its expired - hell http://beaut.ie/blog/?p=17167

Kudos beauty are based in kildare and are good too but are not as cheap as adonis
    http://www.kudosbeauty.ie/cubecart/index.php?searchStr=masque&_a=viewCat&Submit=%C2%A0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

I use a load of dermalogica and have to saty its crazy dear over here. I order all of mine off www.beautyflash.co.uk fantastic prices, speedy delivery and great customer service plkus some free samples with every order.

one item in my local salon was €60 and only €36 pound online, I got tired of paying paddy tax so now I buy online

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 Josier555

Yes Heaven Beauty salon on Grafton st do Dermalogica..... ph 6770777

Be careful of buying online.... Alot of it is counterfit, and doesnt come from Dermalogica.... My friend was a trainer for Dermalogica, and alot of it stolen, counterfit or out of date, it doesnt actually come from Dermalogica...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Josier555 wrote: »
    Be careful of buying online.... Alot of it is counterfit, and doesnt come from Dermalogica.... My friend was a trainer for Dermalogica, and alot of it stolen, counterfit or out of date, it doesnt actually come from Dermalogica...

Pfffft; please:rolleyes:. The stuff that comes from Adonisgrooming is perfect.

However for anybody who believes this person with 2 posts who quite clearly is working for Heaven Beauty salon and is miffed that people have sense enough not to pay thru the nose for Dermalogica at Irish salons may I recommend that if you or a relative or friend ever find themselves in Terminal one in Heathrow 'Cocoon' is just past the large Dixons that stocks a wide range of products including Dermalogica. It is equivalently priced to Adonis and great value with sterling the way it is at the moment. I assume that they have outlets in the other Heathrow terminals too.

No Madame Razz , Like I said, My friend was a trainer for dermalogica and i used to go to Heaven when i lived in Dublin.. The training centre is in Rathmines, and if you call them, im sure they will tell you the same thing, to be wary of buying online, but if you say your site is legit, then thats fine....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Well I and several others can vouch for the Adonisgrooming site. I (stupidly) used to buy the same products at a salon that I now do online, and there is no difference. Same packaging, smell, texture etc.

And Cocoon in Heathrow is also worth a visit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

adonis are also very generous with samples.

Advertisement