Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Bornean traditional tattooing/ Hand tapping

Options
  • 12-10-2009 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey I'm Wondering does anyone know where I can get a traditional Bornean tattoo, or where I can go and get one hand tapped for me, any info will be a big help thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

don't think anyone does it in ireland, but with the tattoo convention coming up in november there may be some visiting artists who may do it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Where to get a traditional Bornean tattoo? Try Borneo ;)
    But seriously, there's no one I'm aware of practicing this method of tattooing, not much call for it on our small isle, however if you really want it you'd be able to get some done at a European convention, there's usually one artist doing it there. Have a look at Lard Yao tattoo, he's a western artist trained in Lard Yao prison in Thailand.

Advertisement