Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers exchange rate, whats going on?

Options
  • 12-10-2009 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi, I just withdrew $940 from stars using moneybookers and when I look in my moneybookers account now I can see that there is only $897.50. My moneybookers account is in euro so when I convert it this is the amount it gives me. I looked on xe as well and it is giving me $919 for €623.80 where as moneybookers converts it to less. So, can anybody please tell me how this works coz I am a bit clueless when it comes to currency rates and stuff, and have I just lost $42.50 by withdrawing?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

I don't know if moneybookers are good or bad on the exchange rate side (I'd suspect bad though), but the rate you see on xe.com is the mid-market rate, you won't get that anywhere.

Advertisement