Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDA Ind Est - Where is it?

• 12-10-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭

Hi, I've tried to find map or directions via Google but am having not luck. Please help! I need it ASAP.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

where will hyou be coming from? so i can tell you from that direction????

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DanGlee

I'd steer clear of that rot hole...

They only make people redundant out there... good for nothing kip :mad:

/Rant Over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

If you're using Google Maps, look up Tir Connell Avenue or Lismore Park. It's the bit directly west of those.

It's very big, so I can't tell you whether you need to enter via the Cork Road, Brown's Road or the Cleaboy-Old Kilmeaden Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Traveling via Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

when you go acroos the bridge in waterford, go straight on up the hill and at the second set of traffic lights turn right. go up the hill , straight through the lights and straight through the mini roundabout. travel on and you will see a petrol station on your right. and the third left brings you into the industrial estate. what factory are you looking for?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

id say best bet for the op is to drive up the cork road as its a fairly straight road.come off the bridge into waterford,turn left,go in the direction of the tower hotel. after ya go past the tower hotel, keep driving straight the whole way out.drive past the regional sports centre , glass factory,ballybeg and the wit,the ida will be on the right hand side. you can find an entrance to get in there off the paddy browns road.

either that or go past the glass factory visitor showroom,turn right at first set of lights,keep going up that road hugging to the left.youll come out at traffic lights,turn left,youll see an aib bank there,just past that is the entrance to the ida.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

DanGlee wrote: »

/Rant Over!

And what a stupid rant it is. The IDA are not the ones laying people off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Thanks everyone.

The Cork Road is on my Sat Nav so I should be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

DanGlee wrote: »

/Rant Over!

hardly helpful eh .:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

This might help

idao.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement