Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

License

• 12-10-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

im confused about the whole driving licenses thing

i got a a1 license when i was 17 does that turn into a A licence now since im 18??

Is there any test centers that rent you a bike to do your test

i have my own bike but its only a 125cc

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

no scope wrote: »
    im confused about the whole driving licenses thing

Clearly.
    i got a a1 license when i was 17 does that turn into a A licence now since im 18??

No. If its a full license for A1 then a permit has sought, theory test done and a full license test done for A.

If its a permit, then you need to get the theory test for your A and have it put onto your current permit.

If your old permit is still valid then you need to do above, be warned if its close to expiring they will still reissue it with the old expiration date.
    Is there any test centers that rent you a bike to do your test

i have my own bike but its only a 125cc

Quite a few instructors let you use their bikes at a cost(and lessons as well).

Advertisement