Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't seem to access the Bios?

• 12-10-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was trying to access my bios today and it wouldn't work. It says to press delete on bootup to access it but nothing happens. I am thinking maybe it is because I am using a USB keyboard?

I also noticed before once when the computer booted up and it gave me the option to go into Safe Mode as the computer wasn't shut down properly that I wasn't able to scroll up and down the options with the arrow keys!

They keyboard works perfectly fine otherwise! Is there any other way to access the bios on startup?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement