Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair salon in city-punky updo?

Options
  • 12-10-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi,
    just hoping some of the girls on here can help me find a hair salon in Limerick city that does a funky updo, no wedding styles wanted!!!
    Must be in city centre, as staying in hotel that's very centerally located and don't want to be running about in a city I'm not familier with!
    All views appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

If its the Strand you are staying in there is Niall Colgans right below it.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

You should go to Ray in Bellismo (near Jury's, Dock Road). He did a really funky upstyle for me and a friend of mine for a wedding. He has fantastic ideas and will take on board what your looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭NYCityBabe

You should go to Ray in Bellismo (near Jury's, Dock Road). He did a really funky upstyle for me and a friend of mine for a wedding. He has fantastic ideas and will take on board what your looking for.

Thanks! This sounds ideal! Do you remember what they charge? Not looking for anything major expensive, it's just for a night out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

Definitely go to Ray, he is very good, I always get him to do mine and its always perfect and stays in place all night

• Registered Users Posts: 37 TimeonmyHands

Sorry I can't recall what it cost for the upstyle but I'm sure if you give Bellismo a call they'll let you know.
    Have a fab nite

• Advertisement
Advertisement