Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost my TFN

Options
  • 12-10-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭

Howdy all,I'm a bit of a dope really,been home a while now,getting around to applying for my taxback,I know its late and all was waiting for my last payslip etc. Anyways I thought I still had my TFN handy but realised it was in a bag that I lost plus its not on my Oz phone must have deleted it :confused:

Does anyne know the best way to get it back? Ive contacted my work place in Oz they wont be able to get til next week and Ive looked on the ATO website so are there any other alternatives to ringing them(which will probably cost a fortune!).Also if I do have to ring them what info do I need to give them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Would it not be on the payslip somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

whyulittle wrote: »
    Would it not be on the payslip somewhere?

Sorry meant to say nah it's not on any of my payslips

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

I lost mine also and rang them, took about 3 mins and they sent me out a new tax cert with it on also!
    Gave them my name, date of birth and previous address and they brought it up no bothers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I called up and got mine over the phone.

Advertisement