Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I take up Ag science outside school?

Options
  • 12-10-2009 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Im doing 5 honour subjects and 2 pass which are maths and irish , but I am doing biology so I know some of the experiments.

hope to get 505 points for lcso....

I ve bought the books needed for Ag science Im hoping to do it for leaving cert , learning it at home though dont have the money for classes so can anyone give me advice on can I do this myself for leaving cert and how do i arrange my exam and so on thanks.

Any advice is wanted :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Im doing 5 honour subjects and 2 pass which are maths and irish , but I am doing biology so I know some of the experiments.

I ve bought the books needed for Ag science Im hoping to do it for leaving cert , learning it at home though dont have the money for classes so can anyone give me advice on can I do this myself for leaving cert and how do i arrange my exam and so on thanks.

You need to have a teacher to sign off on you project, I have no idea how you will get one to, but it will be a hurdle.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

No you can't. You have to be doing the subject under the supervision of a teacher who is teaching Ag Science in a school. The teacher grades your project, hence the problem. You can't just study it yourself. There is a thread where I've posted at length on Ag Science. Have a look through the threads and you should find it.

Advertisement