Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 what camera?

Options
  • 12-10-2009 6:18pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what camera you people are using for a regular game and also what your using for be a pro?

I find im swapping between broadcast and tele for regular games while swapping between broadcast and pro for be a pro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

dynamic for regular games and pro for be a pro and 10 v 10 games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hama33

I use broadcast with height nearly full and a little bit of zoom. The game looks amazing and exactly like on TV! Also shooting looks way better because you can see the frame of the goal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

hama33 wrote: »
    I use broadcast with height nearly full and a little bit of zoom. The game looks amazing and exactly like on TV! Also shooting looks way better because you can see the frame of the goal.

Yeah i must agree with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

I find Tele to be the best, don't play be a pro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Tele for everything.

I think online team play is easier if it's tele.

Easier to see if you're offside, where other players are etc..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Holsten wrote: »
    Tele for everything.

I think online team play is easier if it's tele.

Easier to see if you're offside, where other players are etc..

Same as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Tele for everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

i play tele, that way i can see all the players and wer they are. i cant use the radar i find it distracting

i play pro for be a pro mode

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Everything in tele....but zoomed out quite a bit so I can see more of the pitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Kirby wrote: »
    Everything in tele....but zoomed out quite a bit so I can see more of the pitch.

full height and least zoom...i can see the cars in the car park from that height lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement