Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent TSB - Mortgage protection payment increase !

Options
  • 12-10-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Just received a letter from Perm TSB saying their Mortgage protection rate is set to increase.

In my case its going from 45.45 to 63.50 over 28% increase! It states this is due to increase of claims etc etc. This is a massive increase.

What other companies are offering this at a more competitive price?

<Edit> Title forgot to put protection in... Mortgage protection payment increase </Edit>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

I seem to recall hearing that a number of providers have altered t&c's. Have a look here http://www.mortgagepaymentprotection.ie/ I think they deal with Genworth or at least worth a look. I don't know too much about payment protection just make sure you read the t&c's with whatever company you deal with.

Advertisement