Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any idea how busy Disneyland Paris is in November?

• 12-10-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Hey,

We are heading to Paris on the weekend of the 22/23rd of November in order to fuel my Disneyland obsession. As much as I would like to go on both days, I don't think I can do that to my other half, so I have to pick either the Saturday or the Sunday.

Saturday is open from 10-10 and Sunday from 10-7. Now I don't think there are any school holidays or anything going on, but I have no idea how busy it gets on November weekends, having only been on a freezing and rainy midweek in February, when there was still a good few people there.

Any ideas which would be best? I would have presumed that Sunday would be quieter, but would the three extra hours on Saturday allow for a lot more time to do stuff even if it was slightly more busy? Yikes. Any advice would be lovely!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭snowdaze

It will be quiet enough - but it is relative! Have you been before? If you have, then the shorter day might be enough....if not, and if you end up lovin' it then the longer day would be good...queues will be grand and you should get a lot done in a day:)

Advertisement