Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing cat Delgany Wood

Options
  • 12-10-2009 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

HI guys,

Were missing our beloved cat. Last seen at home in cherry rise Delgany Wood. I know it only one day, but you could set your watch by our cat, always at the door in the morning and always waiting on the doorstep when we come home.

She'll respond to her name, Lola. If anyone sees her, please please PM me.

Thanks,

Pip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Will be happy to keep an eye out for her - was on the beach with my mutts this morning when one went missing. He was rescued one Halloween from being chucked on a bonfire - :eek::eek: -, like most dogs he's not a fan of fireworks anyway so when a banger exploded somewhere, he took off...and off...and off.....

People around here are very good, and when approached by myself in a near lunatic state, they were happy to confirm a sighting or to take his details if they came across him, he has a no. on his collar - if any of you are reading this thanks so much.

And big thanks to the very nice lady who found him, looked after him, phoned me and dropped him back to me.

So there is every good chance you will have Lola back !:)

Advertisement