Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sebastien Leger - 18th Dec - Tripod

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

Hes playing sligo as well cant wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

I literally can't wait, going to a few local house/ minimalist/ prog events on Tuesday and Thursday, can't get enough of it at the moment. :D

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Saw him in Tripod last time, was a good gig. He's had some good releases recently, this is my favourite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭D Audio Tripper

Only had his essential mix on back at a party on Friday night - defo one of the better essential mixes floating around!
    €15 - can't go wrong, heard he was deadly last time

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Zascar i have to disagree! I went along to this as I'd free tickets.....he played daft punk ffs! What a piss easy way to work a crowd and by all accounts the sign of a man who's not doin his homework (no pun intended!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

ah but a good pun indeed!

Well people always say that whenever a well known track is thrown in but I'd much rather hear something like this than for it to be monotonous and uninteresting all night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Zascar wrote: »
    Well people always say that whenever a well known track is thrown in but I'd much rather hear something like this than for it to be monotonous and uninteresting all night.

You want to hear 'One more time' played to a load of teenagers with fluorescent clothing going mad! UCD student bar this week it is so!

Just buzzin Zascar and I must get down to the pint soon...looks deadly

Ah it totally depends how its done. I've heard a few DJ's play cheesey **** out of nowhere and make a balls of it, but a clasicc done well can be great fun!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    Zascar i have to disagree! I went along to this as I'd free tickets.....he played daft punk ffs! What a piss easy way to work a crowd and by all accounts the sign of a man who's not doin his homework (no pun intended!)

If you listen to any of his sets, he is everything but that guy who plays easy crowd pleasers. Infact, I couldnt believe that he played Daft Punk, I think he is quality anyway, and one of his house sessions mixes is my favourite piece of music at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭creativedrinker

would you say you would make it in time from the prodigy to see him??? cause ya kno how it is... ya cant just go home to bed after the prodigy, ya have to keep goin and this looks like a good way to do that:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

would you say you would make it in time from the prodigy to see him??? cause ya kno how it is... ya cant just go home to bed after the prodigy, ya have to keep goin and this looks like a good way to do that:p

Absolutely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Mikeyangelo

€15 is actually an awesome price for a dj! Its good to see that some of them can still be reasonable but the only thing is my mates went to see him the last time he was here and they said that it wasnt that good.... Anyone any contrasting opinions?

Advertisement