Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

schuh

Options
  • 12-10-2009 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

hello going to order a pair of runners for £60 on schuh.co.uk website but when i was checking out it says in small writing if buying from ireland use the .ie website their selling them for €90:eek:,want to know will they send them if i pay the sterling price or if anyone has come into this problem.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭taram

Honestly don't know, but know for some brands they cancel orders made through the UK site destined for Ireland, Karen Millen being one that springs to mind.

Last time I wanted a Converse style only Schuh seemed to have I used their ebay site http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Schuh-Branded-Shoes-Online__W0QQ_armrsZ1 was a fiver postage, so saved around 25% I think it was. Hope that's some help.

Advertisement