Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung jet----not without drawbacks

• 12-10-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi all
    just wanted to bang heads on the new samsung jet. have to admit its some phone but i'm a bit nervous i'll have to return it. the initial major setback is the apparent inability to sync with the server at work . after lengthy research and several conversations with vodafone i finally got the unit to link with our server only for all my contacts to dissappear. each time i figured out the correct "next setting" a new error message appeared . now, with seemingly nothing else to try , Vodafone have informed me the JET is not compatible with vodafone services. i think they just dont know and want to wash their hands of it. i'm sure there's some way out of it . any feedback much appreciated
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Return it while you can! imho it's a stunning fun phone...but you won't enjoy actual work with it; and with vodafone's history of, ehem, few firmware-updates your situation won't improve. And Samsung churn out so many phones that you cannot expect much help either. 'Move on' seems to be their motto. (which is a shame coz they have great support for their P-series mp3 player...odd)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 glennclabby

Cheers strecker . I completely agree. After talking to the rep today I'm going to struggle on till early next month and get the nokia e 52. He reckons the bugs will be ironed out by then. Its been released on some other networks, i checked it out . Looks good
    over and out

Advertisement