Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basketball uniform in Ireland

Options
  • 12-10-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Guys,

I'm looking for basketball ot get here in Ireland? Any body knows where to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

You looking for a team kit? or just something to wear yourself?

if its for just yourself, check out tkmax. they usually have a few bits, there is also an american store on abbey street just a bit down from easons, cant remember the name. but they have some gear too.

if its a team kit send me a pm and ill put you in contact with someone that does them.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

there used to be a place in georges arcade/market on georges street. havent been there in years, they are on the expensive side tho and some stuff is abit too flashy for white folks lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 panitanfc

nialo wrote: »
    You looking for a team kit? or just something to wear yourself?

if its for just yourself, check out tkmax. they usually have a few bits, there is also an american store on abbey street just a bit down from easons, cant remember the name. but they have some gear too.

if its a team kit send me a pm and ill put you in contact with someone that does them.

I'm looking for a team kit. I found some gears with great design and quality work. Both NBA and Collegiate make up.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

sent you a pm.. if you contact that guy he will sort you out..

• Registered Users Posts: 11 putock

hey,
    i've taken over as coach at a secondary school and am looking for a place to get kits for the school, if anyone in this thread can help that'd be great!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 panitanfc

putock wrote: »
    hey,
    i've taken over as coach at a secondary school and am looking for a place to get kits for the school, if anyone in this thread can help that'd be great!!

Hey Putock,

contact this number 0861511906, Dadi sportswear is the name, the company distribute basketball gear. I hope this help

Advertisement