Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Night Out

Options
  • 12-10-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

Any ideas out there for where to go on Christmas Night out from work.......Don't really want to do the usual dinner and music in hotel thing....Having said that,alot of the staff would not be interested in an activity type thing like paintballing etc......:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

The Dogs in Lifford, haven't been there for a xmas party, but the normal nights are great craic.

Arena 7 Letterkenny, think they do party nights, meal & music, some can go bowling the others can sit and have a drink (while laughing at the people bowling).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Where are you?
    A lot depends on how far you're willing to travel, and how much you have to spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

I priced the dogs last year for our staff night out and it was very expensive for what it is and no real late drinking there.

I think the ice skating was doing a good price for finger food, drinks and a bit of skating and you could always head up to the bars in letterkenny after.

Not really much options outside the usual hotels and dinner thing which personally i dont particullary enjoy much!

feelpablo wrote: »

I think the ice skating was doing a good price for finger food, drinks and a bit of skating and you could always head up to the bars in letterkenny after.

Is it back again this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Senna wrote: »
    The Dogs in Lifford, haven't been there for a xmas party, but the normal nights are great craic.
    Good idea. I was at a Christmas night there a couple of years ago and it was a good night.

Also, they have reduced the price of drink recently as well to a more eh local level. ;)

• Advertisement

smashey wrote: »
    reduced the price of drink recently as well to a more eh local level. ;)

:eek:Cross the bridge sort of local???;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Senna wrote: »
    :eek:Cross the bridge sort of local???;)
    Unfortunately not. They reduced them from the silly Dublin based prices to what is now allegedly the cheapest pint in Lifford.

Advertisement