Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C++ runtime library error AGAIN

• 12-10-2009 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys, i posted this last Thursday and thought i had it sorted , but it appears not ....grrr

Got my pc back from repair today so all the latest updates are installed etc but went to blogtalkradio to listen to a show and got the following message

C++ Runtime library error C:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe

I've googled but any c++ error seemed to be related to office rather than IE. It only happens when i connect to blogtalkradio and shuts down! Any suggestions? I cleared temp internet files etc but no joy. Help please

I used ccleaner and thought it had sorted it. It has sorted it to some extent in that i can listen to shows on blogtalkradio on demand but not live shows. Any other suggestions to fix?

Advertisement