Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Volume to crown part of my hair

• 12-10-2009 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hey all
    I'm looking for something to give me volume to just the crown area but not make my hair sticky or rock hard!
    I often use bastise dry shampoo, but as i only was my hair every second day well dry shampoo is really only good for one day outta those 2..... Dry shampoo does give it that lift it needs but what else can i try?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭mel123

backcomb it...seriously, people think back combing is like a beehive or something mad, but its not, a little backcomb will give ur hair a great look, u will be suprised and it wont even look like its backcombed...give it a try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭blahhh

Aussie volume mousse!! Love it, it's not sticky at all, really does give good volume too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Blowdry with some volumising mousse, backcomb then set with hairspray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

john frieda volumising shampoo and spray is good , the one in the blue bottle

Advertisement