Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online help.

Options
  • 12-10-2009 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hope some1 can help.Basically i cant go straight into play head to head.When I do the team selection appears and the other persons name appears but quickly goes away and eventually it says your opponent has left. the only way I can play is to go into the lounges and look for open session when I do this only 1 out of 5 might work and it goes through to the match. I dont know what the problem is but it is very frustrating.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

That happens to me the odd time if I don't accept the squad update thingy quickly enough, dunno if that helps you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Snip182

Nope I always fly through that bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Jayo180

I have been having the same problem as well, i always end up goin around the lounges and alot of the time i see someone waiting for a game, go to join the session an nothin happens just end up gettin the opponant left or the session is ended, so frustratin! can take ages to actually get a game!

is there any way to stop this happenin or is every1 having the same problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Im having the same problems. Can anyone help?

Your all more then likely NTL(Netgear box) like myself, all you can do is keep trying.

There's a fix for Eircom users, the whole PPoE thing to get to NAT 1(or 2) that solves it but no fix works for the NTL boxes, opening ports for PSN seems to do slim/nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

There's a fix for Eircom users, the whole PPoE thing to get to NAT 1(or 2) that solves it but no fix works for the NTL boxes, opening ports for PSN seems to do slim/nothing

I am an Eircom customer. Do you have anymore details on this?

jenno86 wrote: »
    I am an Eircom customer. Do you have anymore details on this?

I can't really remember tbh, haven't done it in nearly 3 years.

Search around here, the problems with Eircom come with NAT 3, you can get it to 1 i think with the PPoE route.

All i remember is in that PPoE screen you put it....

Eircom@Eircom.net(username)
    Broadband1 (as password), even search those words in google and i'm sure you'll find more on it

Advertisement