Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coast to coast am

• 12-10-2009 9:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭

Anybody listen to it on youtube? Its an American radio show and its usually around 12 parts and they interview lots of people who think outside the box. The subjects include things like ancient egyp, annunnaki, ufo, underground american bases, past life regression, ghosts, other dimensions and dozens of other topics.

For people interessted in conspiracy theories its great to listen to.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

I listen to it alot. Stumbled across it one day searching for UFO documentarys on youtube. Been meaning to subscribe to the coast to coast website actually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

This guy has dozens of shows and uploads one or two every day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Some of it is very interesting alright, coast to coast am i refer to!

the polar shift interview was very good imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭chamlis

Yeah listen to Coast most nights. It doesn't come on till 1am and I usually fall asleep while listening to it :rolleyes: but it can be quite interesting.
    I have guests that I watch out for that I'm interested in, but the rst is usually taken with a pinch of salt :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

How do you go about listening to it every night do you need to pay for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

How do you go about listening to it every night do you need to pay for it?

Free airing on AM radio in the states. Either that or torrents, although since his location is cleveland I'd say radio.

This show is nothing now compared to when Art Bell was running things. Though as people say, a good guest can still make a great show. Poor George Noory isn't able for it though.He's too gullible and new-agey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Captain Furball

Silly me i didn't see he was living in the states.
    I've listened to a few of the older ones when art bell was hosting it and i thought it was a great show.Now i'm not so sure. The last time i was listening to it,George had on some clown talking about how the earth was hollow.His guest sounded a bit off his rocker to be frank about it and the listeners caught him out a few times.

Here's an interesting one i enjoyed recently.

Advertisement