Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCG Projects '10

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭KeithM23

Are you marked on the quality of pdf scans you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 MightyMouse!

Its finally over!!! :D
    thank god! anyone else getting locked tonight?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Bubblebeard

Its finally over!!! :D
    thank god! anyone else getting locked tonight?!?!

I wish ! Im sick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Fernicia

KeithM23 wrote: »
    Are you marked on the quality of pdf scans you have?

As far as I know, that's only a virtual backup encase your actual project gets damaged or goes missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danazzy

done wit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    had the busiest day in my life. last night i slept 3 hours only to finish all my freehand drawings.
    but now, i'll be more busy during the midterm,cz i've to study for the pre, and believe me i haven't studied anyting at all lol, so 2yrs study in 1 week.

Einestein will fail !!

BTW:
    anyone would like to share their electronic portfolio?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cob50nm

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danazzy

cob50nm wrote: »
    that's really well done job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Steve.92

hey fernicia just wanted to lob up a few pics of mine.. did an xbox too http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=225301&id=100000047908402
    http://www.facebook.com/etaink?ref=ts#!/photo.php?pid=225300&id=100000047908402
    let us no what u think :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Mr Tickle

My offering. another 360. i hope it works. i can never get this right. i'm not great with computers.

Mr Tickle wrote: »
    My offering. another 360. i hope it works. i can never get this right. i'm not great with computers.
    wow man thats very impressive i especially like your concept! good work :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Very nice 360's guys, savage stuff.

Got mine done and dusted today. Went into a printing place to get it done on better quality paper, and to convert to PDF. Very pleased with it, except one sketch which I made a complete balls of. It was a super quick job this morning.

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Very nice 360's guys, savage stuff.

Got mine done and dusted today. Went into a printing place to get it done on better quality paper, and to convert to PDF. Very pleased with it, except one sketch which I made a complete balls of. It was a super quick job this morning.

thanks man. Ya i was delighted how it turned out. any chanc we can have a look at yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 heins57

Finished!! :D

Mr Tickle wrote: »
    hey fernicia just wanted to lob up a few pics of mine.. did an xbox too http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000047908402
    http://www.facebook.com/etaink?ref=t...00000047908402
    let us no what u think :O

No offense but they are absolute garbage. What a fail of a teacher you must have had.
    Heins57: Yours is awesome. I love the surfboard design.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cob50nm

Fernicia wrote: »
    No offense but they are absolute garbage. What a fail of a teacher you must have had.

fernicia yours is hardly a master piece

thanks cob ;)

you're so mean! our teacher is doin the best he can!!! he managed to teach me to do my proket without even looking at the screen on account of his epilepsey!

cob50nm wrote: »
    fernicia yours is hardly a master piece

id agree. Mr tickles xbox 360 design is much more accurate and his concept design is both more inventive and better done. you dont have to be so critical fernicia. Everyone tried their best at this and put months of effort into this project. they dont need an expert like you behind a keyboard to go criticizing thier work so professionally-
    "they are absolute garbage. What a fail of a teacher you must have had"
    nice, constructive criticism mate.

you asked for feedback and there's mine asshole.

id agree. Mr tickles xbox 360 design is much more accurate and his concept design is both more inventive and better done.
    you asked for feedback and there's mine asshole.

thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

I've got everything done just converting to pdf and burning the disk tommorow morning woop!#
    (thats okay isn't it?

• Advertisement

actually Heins, my design is based on a surfboard too. kinda more loosely but it's there.

Okay guys take a chill pill
    Steve90, Mr Tickle and I are all from the same class. It was a joke. But thanks for the kind words all the same. :rolleyes:

robbie u ruined it :P but yeah cheers guys.. :) some great projects out there

Steve90, Mr Tickle and I are all from the same class. It was a joke. But thanks for the kind words all the same. :rolleyes:
    Who the hell is this? No don't act like you know me you freak!:P

domrush wrote: »
    I've got everything done just converting to pdf and burning the disk tommorow morning woop!#
    (thats okay isn't it?

i would say so but make sure with your teacher... the date that you burned the cd may be detectable by the examiner. then again unless you get an absolute dick of an examiner i doubt itll matter.

What did you pick for yours?

ok ya i'll accept it's over:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Here lads is it allright to burn the disk tommorow?

i would say so but make sure with your teacher... the date that you burned the cd may be detectable by the examiner. then again unless you get an absolute dick of an examiner i doubt itll matter.

What did you pick for yours?

well if it's detectable then you can easily get around that. just change the date on the computer

Steve90, Mr Tickle and I are all from the same class. It was a joke. But thanks for the kind words all the same. rolleyes.gif

Ahh lads for **** sake. now i look like the eejit... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

ok ino the deadline is up but i wouldnt say it will make any difference. if ur really freaked bout it maybe somehow change the date on ur computer so that it looks like b4 the deadline. besides a time machine its really ur only option!

Advertisement