Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

skype video conflict

• 12-10-2009 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi need some help....i have a sony vaio running windows xp and have a problem with skype video. app works fine for voice and can see other party when they go to video but when i click on video the app crashes and i have pasted the error log below. sorry not a techie but would like to know if anyone has encountered before and how to fix?

thanks
    Aine

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Skype.exe
    Application Version: 4.1.0.166
    Application Timestamp: 4a9e646a
    Fault Module Name: MSVCR80.dll
    Fault Module Version: 8.0.50727.3053
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4889d619
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 000173d0
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 2057
    Additional Information 1: fd00
    Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
    Additional Information 3: fd00
    Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Do you have Skype set to load at Windows startup? Or do you start the application yourself if and when you need it?

I ask because I noticed a few other people saying that they had similar issues with Messenger and a work around for it was to stop the application from starting with Windows and then when the computer has fully booted, you can open the application. Seemed to help them, though I'm not sure why.

Just thought it worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 pcman

beleive it or not its a mcafee site advisor issue
    call vaio-link technical support
    they will tell you what file to modify in the mcafee site advisor
    same thing with messenger.

Advertisement