Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal People Only Please

Options
  • 12-10-2009 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Hi
    All are welcome to read but can I asked that only Donegal people reply please.
    A United Ireland!
    Do we as Donegal people want a united?
    My question is based around our unique position on the far corner surrounded by Ulster. Sinn Fein tells us that we must again be a united Island but what do we have to gain?
    The bomb planted earlier this month in Donegal Town made me question if a united Ireland was forced on the Northern loyalist population then Donegal will be a target not Limerick or Kerry.
    As a student at the AVS in the early 90’s I had no political agenda pushed at me, I only say politics when I went to University in Derry. Should Sinn Fein gain more political control they may push the Loyalist paramilitary to reform?
    I love Donegal will a united Ireland threaten our safety.
    If Muffler feels this is not relevant to the Donegal section I understand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Crotchety

Ulster says NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

First of all I cant just kick people off this thread just because they are not from Donegal

Secondly this topic is a national and certainly not a local issue so Id suggest you re-post in the politics forum. Thanks

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement