Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SFIV - Whats your nastiest bitch slappin ass whooping combo?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,618 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

We don't hate you Terry, we're just jealous we didn't main the top tier character :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,021 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    We don't hate you Terry, we're just jealous we didn't main the top tier character :)

Or we don't want the backlash from him when we switch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

This.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

Akuma:

Cr.lk, Cr.lp, Cr.mp - fireball, FADC - standing hard kick, Cr,lp, light tatsu, fierce Dragon Punch, FADC 3x fireball....

Not sure how much damage this takes but its a hefty 12 hits.

OR

Cr.lk, Cr.lp, Cr.mp - FADC, Cr.lk, Cr.lp, Cr.mp - fireball, FADC, standing hard kick, Cr,lp, light tatsu, Fierce Dragon Punch

I think this one is 14 hits?.. again not sure of the damage..

I came up with these combos by me'self :D - Timing is a bitch on em thou..

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Why do you use LP for the tatsu link? MP or MK is always the more damaging option plus more range.

I've tried a combo similair to your first one except started with 2 Cr. LPs. I found its less damage then the classic one of just using Cr. MK/MP into tatsu, SRK into SHAK.

Its better to use the LP SRK after the tatsu because it does more damage than the first hit of either MP SRK or HP SRK.

• Advertisement

Because with the MK or MP theres always a risk miss timing it, and the risk of pushin the opponent awaywith the hits, so after the mp or mk into tatsu theres a chance it wont hit ya know?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

Don't forget J. HK St. HK Cr. MP xx EX RU Cr. LP Cr. MP xx EX RU Cr. LP Cr. MP xx EX RU Cr. LP Cr. MP xx EX RU St. LP far St. LP Ultra as Boxer, completely impractical but fun none the less.
    J. HK St. HK Cr. LK xx EX RU Cr. LP Cr. LK xx HB if you want practicality...
    Also CH Final TAP xx Super = 986 damage I think... so yeah... ouch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Ryu = Jump HP > HP > SRK FADC > EX FB > ULTRAAAAAA!!! > 640*

= TINGS OF UR HEALTH, FOOL!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

chunli

jumping HP HP
    back MK
    down/up MK
    EX SBK

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭blag

Placebo wrote: »
    chunli

jumping HP HP
    back MK
    down/up MK
    EX SBK

Looks pretty cool too!

• Advertisement

trying to link ultra instead of SBK, timing is strict

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Hold your charge till they are at about head height.

Although I think that off the jumping fierce combo. shorts in into EX legs does more damage. Not near my console so I can't check.

Jus tried this out with Akuma, Doing air Hurricane for a cross up to a fierce Dragon, FADC 3x fireball... Nice damage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,721 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So I'm gonna be the "RAISE THE RUFUS" guy now.
    500 dmg all day, baby!

Ah yes, fatboy has some nasty combos.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

When I went throught his trials there recently I was stunned at how easy his ultra links are. Some really class ones in there. I just can't use him in the heat of battle though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Some nasty combos in this video. Mostly useless in actual battles, but I'd still like to be able to execute them just for the muscle memory

Only combos im interested in that video there is, how to Cr.Lp, to standing LP to hard Kick... god I'd pwn the odd time If i got that down lol

That combo at 4:18 is effin insane. Bloody hell! 22 hits! WHY!? :D and the combo at 5:16, is that really possible to FA in the middle of the combo and have enough time to reach level 1? Its a brilliant way to setup the ultra anyway. Very handy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The Terry special with sagat:

st. HK / Ultra.

Its much harder than that, you don't give me enough credit. It's forward HK into Ultra!

Difficult to execute, but easy to master :D

• Advertisement

need a good video tutorial on focus cancels meself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

What aspect of it are you having trouble with, Placebo?

i dont use them at all,
    good few people use them just general during some sort of poke string but when i do it, i get hit again.

also i dont use FADC at all, not sure where its applicable with chunli, i just need to practice more i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BleedTheF!FtH

Here are two BADASS shoto combos.

(my main)Akuma:
    EX demon flip(kick), st HP, Light hurricane, (Ex optional)Heavy shoryuken, FADC, Heavy Shakenetsu Gouhadou.

Works great when landed as counter, looks wicked also xD

(my sub xD ) Ryu: (corner) (Full super bar)
    J.HK > c.LP > c.LP > c.MK > EX Tatsumaki > EX Shoryuken > Focus attack dash cancel > Metsu Hadouken

(try that) ;)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Isn't that last one just hard trial 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Only combos im interested in that video there is, how to Cr.Lp, to standing LP to hard Kick... god I'd pwn the odd time If i got that down lol

Nasty, nasty 1 frame links. All the japanese players just pull it out like it's no big thing, sickening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Placebo wrote: »
    i dont use them at all,
    good few people use them just general during some sort of poke string but when i do it, i get hit again.

also i dont use FADC at all, not sure where its applicable with chunli, i just need to practice more i guess

AFAIK there is no combos where Chun uses an FADC. It's just not worth the two bars for her. I don't think that there is any charge character that uses FADC for combos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭joconnell

I wish there was a better system of learning links - something aong the lines of a guitar hero timing bar or something. Not playing enough but I've gotta get used to the srk, fadc and red fireball with akuma. The damage scaling is hilarious on the demon in some of the combos that end with a focus :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

HMUYA wrote: »
    AFAIK there is no combos where Chun uses an FADC. It's just not worth the two bars for her. I don't think that there is any charge character that uses FADC for combos.

Isn't one of her hard trials an ex fireball FADC into something????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

joconnell wrote: »
    I wish there was a better system of learning links - something aong the lines of a guitar hero timing bar or something

bizzarely just thought the exact same thing about 20 minutes ago, considering your timing has to be 1/60th of a second at the most extreme though, probably wouldn't be much help

Advertisement