Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bus? City centre to Kimmage - Cashel Road

Options
  • 13-10-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I need to get to the Cashel Business Centre, Cashel Road, Kimmage tomorrow for 2pm.

Can anyone tell me what bus/route to take from city centre (the only bus I can see on the bus eireann site seems to go from Blackrock??)

Is there any other bus I would get to somewhere else in Kimmage and then walk??? Please can you tell me route and timings etc.

Thank you in advance!!!!!
    amdub

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

amdublin wrote: »
    Please can you tell me route and timings etc.

Ps. I meant timings in relation to how much walking I would need to do. I can look the times for the bus up once I know what bus it is....

Or would I get a Luas????!!!!!

Sorry, I just don't know!

Cheers for any help anyone can offer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jaysond

Check on the 83 timetable on www.dublinbus.ie. Leaves you at the corner of Cashel Road and Stanaway Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 jaysond

Luas is of no use as it would leave you miles away. With the 83 , you've only got about a 2 to 3 minute walk when you get off the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks jay, appreciate it!

Advertisement