Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap internet cafe?

Options
  • 13-10-2009 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Looking for somewhere cheap in the city centre to use the internet for an hour or so? Ideally near o'connell street but I'm willing to walk elsewhere. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

I'd recommend the one on Aston Quay just after Centra on L.H.S. just after Ha'Penny Bridge.
    There's one on Southside of O'Connell St. (if that's not a paradox) to the R.H.S. of Beshoffs iirc.
    There's one up on Grafton St. @ the Lower End of It upstairs above Bus Stop Shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

There are a few really cheap places up on Talbot Street. Just start walking up to Connolly from O'Connell Street and you'll come across a few :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

cosmic wrote: »
    There are a few really cheap places up on Talbot Street. Just start walking up to Connolly from O'Connell Street and you'll come across a few :)

yeah, there is one on the corner of talbot street and gardiner street. if you are a student they give you a discount

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the_cat_is_back

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭shakin

top of parnell square o your left €1/hr last time i was there another on dorset street

• Advertisement
Advertisement