Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitors, what would you buy?

Options
  • 13-10-2009 4:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭

So I'll build something new after christmas but have decided to treat myself to a new monitor that I'll use as a second display until the new machine is done.

So what do people fancy? I'm looking for a good large monitor between 22 and maybe 28 (the 30 inchers seem to be overpriced for the slight increase over say a 27" model). I'll be using it mainly for gaming but the 'puter also serves as my tv/ dvd player. I'm using a laptop at the moment with a 17" 1920 * 1200 screen, and while I love the space this gives me the type is getting a bit small for my diminishing eyesight. Ideally another larger monitor in the same native would blow things up a bit easier to see.

Comments

Advertisement