Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Competition, earlier this year

Options
  • 13-10-2009 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi, just found this section and can't search to see whether this has come up before but earlier this year in was in Kilpeddar for a week and was given a competition card from Dublin Bus - I think the question was about the 145 route. Comp closed on the 27th Jan and you could win a Nintendo DS and a 1 year bus ticket.

I entered a few times, texts cost 30c each. Emailed them in early Feb and they got back to me saying that the draw was at the end of that week (convenient?), approx 13th Feb. Emailed them again a while later and they never replied.

Was this like the FAS competition with the mysteriously unwon and disappeared prize car (while Dublin Bus earn money from the texts) or did anyone hear of a winner/winners? Couldn't find a winner on their site or using Google.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Very interested in hearing any information on this issue!

Advertisement