Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3rd year Design - Mobile Phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LyndaSomerville

Hello 3rd Years!
    Thank you so much for creating these fantastic resources. I am currently recording them using Camtasia as our school network blocks YouTube (boo!). I will see the design teams in the morning and hopefully we will get to look at your tutorials together. I will email them to Kieran Convery at St.Louis too.
    Thanks so much for being involved in the project. And just a warning - any accent from outside Ballymena seems to be hilarious to these folks - please don't take it personally. I still get the occational 'top o' the morning Miss' in the corridor!
    Looking forward to meeting you all,
    Lynda aka Mrs Somerville

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 idcarlow

I have a typo above of which i cant edit. St. Leo should be St.Louis. Apologies for the mistake. A few of the video are delayed and will follow on monday also

Advertisement