Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerry Ryan having a pop at Boards

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

tbh wrote: »
    Darragh has mailed him, I've invited him several times on thread (assuming he is actually reading the thread) to contact me if he has a problem.
    trishw78 wrote:
    Gerry Ryan is talking about boards saying that no one has gotten back to them about who invigulates the site.

So Mr. Gerry Ryan is telling porkies then?

Even if he somehow 'missed' the e mails, we have a 'contact us' option on this site, which he clearly hasn't used if he is so interested in who is running this site.

o/
    Hi Gerry, I'm one of the many people who help invigulate this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

tbh wrote: »
    look at this rationally. If someone was slagging you off, would you go around telling all and sundry that they were slagging you off, and what they were saying?
    I've been involved in student politics. I know people who do that very thing. Can't think why though.
    Because, looking at it rationally, I would regard that as the behaviour of someone who wanted people to know that they were being talked about.
    Ah, that's why:)
    Far more logical to approach the person doing the slagging, and find out what their problem is.
    As a former colleague of mine (for whom I have a lot of regard, genuinely and honestly) once said in front of 200 people as a retort, "well if you want to be logical about it..."

Advertisement