Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MS Outlook 2003 problem

• 13-10-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭

Not sure if on wrong forum so apologies to mods if so.

Had problems with Outlook sent folder. Messages were being held in Outbox folder even when sent. Ran detect and repair from help but seemed to do nothing. When I turned on Pc this morning Outlook has returned to default position - no messages, settings etc.

Have I any way of recovering messages from my inbox/ other folders. I presume they are saved somewhere??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,105 ✭✭✭G1032

King Kelly wrote: »
    Not sure if on wrong forum so apologies to mods if so.

Had problems with Outlook sent folder. Messages were being held in Outbox folder even when sent. Ran detect and repair from help but seemed to do nothing. When I turned on Pc this morning Outlook has returned to default position - no messages, settings etc.

Have I any way of recovering messages from my inbox/ other folders. I presume they are saved somewhere??

I think if you do a search for .pst file on your hard drive you'll find the file that your e-mails are in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 278 ✭✭King Kelly

Many thanks - I'll check it out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

The following may help.

Important to know if you are using an Exchange Server or just downloading mails.

If you are using Exchange mails are usually kept in a .ost file not the .pst file

The following may help.

Important to know if you are using an Exchange Server or just downloading mails.

If you are using Exchange mails are usually kept in a .ost file not the .pst file

• Advertisement
Advertisement